-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

Warning: light smut

12| Date

"Oh my god y/n, you've missed so fucking much." Uraraka exclaimed through the phone, her hands thrown in the air.

"What happened now?" You asked with a following giggle, readjusting your posture from sitting on the stool.

"Your remember Izuku right? From UA." She had a big grin on her face as you nodded, "well me and him are dating now." She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

You raised your brows, "really? I always remember how much you two liked each other but were to pussy to admit it!"

A light red tint, painted across her face, "yeah I was shocked when he asked me out, which was about 2 months ago." Ochaco now had an idiotic smirk on her face, "what about you? Have you met any hot boys?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Your face froze. You couldn't tell her about your situation with Bakugou..besides what were you suppose to say? Yeah, my dad forced me and this cute blondie to get married but we ran away and now we live together. Plus, you already lied and told her that you and your parents had moved to avoid conflict.

You quickly replaced your frozen expression with a giggle, "nope not yet. Hopefully I'll find someone soon!"

"You know I can hook you up y/n." She had a smug look on her face.

"Nah..I think I'll be good—"

"You ready y/n?" A husky voice asked in the short distance.

You looked up, seeing Bakugou coming out of the bathroom with a black dress shirt on. His sleeves were rolled up, the buttons undone at the top, and hugged his muscular figure. His black trousers, for once, fitted his lower half with a belt, a chain hanging along the side of it. Honestly, you almost got too caught up in staring.

"Y/n who's that?" Ochaco questioned, making you look back at the FaceTime call in a hurry.

"Oh sorry that was my dad!" You lied. You heard Katsuki chuckle before muttering 'damn right,' making you slightly narrow your eyes.

"Oh, his voice sounds..throaty..raspy whatever, it just sounds different." She stated.

If only you knew, but I can't risk it. "Guess the age is getting to him." You shrugged. You could hear Bakugou let out small snickers, making you glare at him for half a second.

"Well I won't hold you up for whatever your dad has planned for your family, bye y/n!" Uraraka said before a long pause.

"Thanks. I'll call you later!" You flashed a smile before waving and hanging up.

"Cmon baby, daddy wants to take you on that date now." Bakugou teased.

"Shut the fuck up." You groaned, standing up and pulling down your fitted dress. "That doesn't even sound right."

"It did when you lied though."

"Whatever." Katsuki won this one. You shoved your phone into your shoulder purse since regular purses were too much of a hassle and big.

Walking towards the ash blonde, he held out his hand for you to grab. You intertwined your fingers with his, and walked out the door.

"You think we could ever move back to China?"

"Nah, we're fine where we're at."