-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬

30| Revenge

i knew that was coming up.

you and bakugou looked at each other, speechless. to be honest, you've waited for this day for so long. as soon as she came into your life, yachi has always been the favorite, but i guess she's not in the favor right now.

"so is that a yes or no?" shigaraki snapped, making you snap out of your thinking.

"i- uh-" you started off. you felt that bakugou had been through way worse with yachi than you. he had to deal with being sexually assaulted, and had to be manhandled by her.

now thinking back on how much trouble she caused with you and especially katsuki, you never wanted to see her face again.

"kill her."

you heard katsuki let out a low gasp at your coldness, "you're going to kill your step sister?"

"she's not my step sister anymore. i don't care what shigaraki does to her." you turned towards the blondie, "she took it too far with you and you're the only one who knows what she truly did to you. so i say kill her."

he sighed, "i've wanted to kill her multiple times, but i didn't know if it'd make you upset since you two grew up together. it wasn't my place to do that."

"that doesn't matter now. it's both of our places and i'll kill the world up just to get your justice katsuki." you reassured before turning your attention back to shigaraki. "burn her ass to ashes."

"welp. nice workin' with ya." shigaraki said before putting a hand on yachi's neck. her legs slowly burned off, the ashes going upwards at a face pace.

"i am so sorry." she sobbed before her body disintegrated.

"it's too late for that." you mumbled to yourself. a heavy weight had just been dropped off your shoulders. three of the biggest culprits in your life had just been killed. yachi, chisaki, and yuki.

"well i'll leave the rest to ya. i want my 40k on my countertop no later than 24 hours. if not i'll find all of you and kill you like i did the other two." shigaraki dusted off his hands, acting as if he didn't just double the amount he said before. 40k wasn't bad either, and anything to finally be free, you would do.

"bakugou, your parents are in the room to the left of this one." shigaraki said before swinging open the metal door. "i have some business to take care of if ya know what i mean." shigaraki smirked to himself and left the room smoothly.

"katsuki, i think we both need alone time with our parents right now." you spoke, initiating that he should go free his mom and dad while you did the same with your father.

he nodded, understanding the predicament you guys were in. "we'll meet back in the hallway." he muttered lowly, enough for you to hear.

you were left alone with your dad now. you trudged over to him, taking the tape off of his lips. he let out a breath as you undid the bondage they had him in.

"y/n. you came back." his voice was cracked, making you frown even more than you already were.

"dad i said i would." i bent down to wrap my arms around him, and boy did he hug back hella tightly. he gripped on my shirt like a cat, his eyes against my shoulder.

"i'm sorry, i just didn't know what to believe in here anymore." he cried out. "i love you so much darling, and i regret everything i did i swear."

"i already told you it's okay." you rubbed his back, allowing him to cry into your shoulder. "i love you, but we've gotta head out." you pulled back, staring into his dark brown eyes. "and about that 40k...me and bakugou agreed that if you give shigaraki that amount, he'd let us live."

"yes yes, i'll give him anything he wants. i just want you to finally be happy y/n."

you stared at him for a few more seconds before nodding. "i'll help you up, i know you're probably sore." you helped your dad get up from his position, holding onto his back and forearm.

his knees immediately buckled when he got to his full stance. "i've got you." you reassured, catching him. you walked slowly but surely, your dads arm slung around your neck.

a few minutes later, bakugou had his dad and mom on both of his shoulders because both of them could hardly walk either.

"l/n? god it's been ages, i didn't even know you were right next to us." mitsuki said.

"me either, i'm so glad we're finally free. all thanks to the kids." your dad agreed, making you scowl at him for still having the demeanor that you were his 'little princess.'

you and bakugou began to help your parent(s) out of the hideout, shigaraki giving you a serious glare on the way out. you had to make sure that money was there on his counter before tomorrow night.

"for now, everyone can stay in the extra property i own since it's probably too dangerous to return home." your dad spoke up as all of you walked through the night.

everyone agreed before finding a way to the nearest subway.

-

everyone parted ways at the safe house after given a room. your dads room was downstairs while the bakugou's stayed in the room around the corner from you and katsuki.

you were freshly showered, and when you opened the bathroom door, bakugou was sitting at the edge of the bed with his elbows on his knees, head rested in his hands.

your feet hurt and you were so exhausted after being on the run and all around was just too much for one night alone.

you furrowed your eyebrows, walking towards him to grab his face and raise it to you. "what's your mind on?" you asked in concern, rubbing the pad of your thumb against his scratched up cheek.

he stared into your eyes, for the first time in a while, feeling like he was at ease. like he was at home. "just everything that's happened." his jaw clenched, "i can't believe we're finally together."

"yeah, thanks to you." i smiled. "how did you even manage to do that? katsuki, if it wasn't for you, i would've been married off and our parents could've been dead." it was true. now that you weren't running around town, you wondered how bakugou pulled this off.

"it's not really anything...when yachi left me in the back to get dressed up before the marriage, i found out i still had my quirk when it was hot as shit trying to put on that tight suit. i took a risk, a really big one considering yachi had bodyguards everywhere. but i ended up blasting my ass out and fought a few of the bodyguards on the way." bakugou explained.

"and how'd you know where i was?"

"you were closer than i thought, probably yachi and chisaki's plan to not be so far apart from each other. once i was on that glass ceiling, i saw you saying your vowels. any other person on that roof would've thought it was a happy ole wedding but i saw that look in your eyes that meant much more than that." it looked like katsuki was about to cry, but he sucked it back up.

you sighed after hearing his rant, "i'm so glad you took that risk. you saved everyone katsuki." you reached down to hug him.

"i know." he mumbled in your shirt. same old cocky bastard. "but you helped me too y/n. if not for you then i wouldn't even know our parents were in danger."

got me cheesing like a dummy.

you began to pull away but katsuki pulled you back. "can we stay like this? i just want to hold you....for a while." you nodded, sitting yourself in katsuki's lap.

you two just say there in silence, holding onto each other so tightly as if you were going to loose one another.

you didn't want to let go and neither did katsuki. your chest went up and down against each other and you could feel katsuki's soft breathing against your neck.

"and don't expect me to ever stay away from you for a while. that was a pain in the ass you know." bakugou mumbled, taking in a handful of your shirt.

you giggled, "wasn't planning on it."

꧁꧂

just realized this book is coming to an end😩n e ways i'll prolly add another lil smut in the time skip for ya'll spoiled asses🙄