-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

17| Bad Day

You reluctantly sat in your office chair, tapping your pen on your desk anxiously. Hawks made it clear that you could return back to work, therefore you were bored out of your mind since you already finished signing some contracts.

You would go annoy Bakugou, but he was hosting an interview to newcomers that were hoping to become a hero. That brought you back to last night. The way Katsuki handled you so roughly, yet sexy while doing it. You were so psyched to be his girlfriend, and evidently he was as well.

The dominance Katsuki showed last night, made you wonder how it would feel if you were the dominant one. Your mind started clouding with dirty thoughts, the thought of him begging and calling you mommy for a change, made you want to test it out. Do you even have a mommy kink? Hey, they always say try new things.

Ding! A sudden text from your phone, pulled you away from your unholy daze, making you slightly jump. You picked up your phone, wondering who could be texting you. All of your friends had an interesting ringtone, including Bakugou, but this ringtone was just a basic one.

You opened your phone to read an unbelievable message. 'Good afternoon y/n. I've contacted you to let you know we are currently searching for you right now and getting closer and closer to finding Bakugou and you. Such a shame you ran out on your father and I with that brat to avoid marriage. How coward-like of you to not just own up to being royalty, and getting over your pride. We will find you, and when we do, you and Bakugou will never see each other EVER again.'

You stared at your phone in shock, the message sending shivers down your spine. You already had an idea on who it was, your stepmother, but breaking you and Katsuki apart? After all the fleeing, the confused feelings, the intimacy you both shared, you weren't going to let it happen. You weren't going to let your parents get in the way of your love like this. Surely, you could've married Katsuki a long time ago if you just followed with the plan, but things changed. You wanted to develop your feelings on your own, and it just so happened to be with Bakugou.

You swallowed thickly before blocking the number, and taking a deep breathe at what just happened. Another text popped up on your phone. 'You think you can get rid of me that easily? I always knew you were a fool. Besides, you should know that your father has top notch security...I mean he is the richest in China, love.' It read.

Well this is just great.

You looked at the clock that read '4:02'...and hour before you could leave. Although, you could care less, you decided to pack up early and leave anyway. Besides, you shouldn't get in trouble since you've done all your work in advance. As for Bakugou, he can blast his ass back to the house while you take the car.

Maybe I should teleport, but I don't want to risk throwing up.

You sighed out of your computer, putting away all of your files and fly away papers. You grabbed your phone before going to the window and opening it, being met 17 stories up.

"This or nothing." You murmured to yourself, dropping your phone until you heard a crack. Surely it broke. You painted a sadistic smile in your face, closing the window, and marching out of your office.

"Oh hey y/n!" Ojiro called out.

You turned to see him with a Pepsi in his right hand, "whatsup Ojiro." You flashed him a smile, causing him to blush.

"Wh-why are you leaving work so early?" Ojiro started walking beside you.

"I'm done with the work Denki dropped off, so there's no point in me being here. Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to get another Pepsi." He nervously laughed, shaking the empty can. "Looks like we've made it to the lobby." Ojiro frowned.

"Yep..I'll see you tomorrow at 9 Ojiro!"

"Wait, I have a question!" He said before you could walk out the doors.

"Hm?" You hummed in response.

"Umm, a-are you in a relationship with anyone?" He stammered out.

"I want you to be mine. I want to take out relationship up a notch , and ask you to be my girlfriend?"

You amusingly raised a brow, smirking at the delightful memories from last night. "Yes, i indeed am in a relationship Ojiro. Why?"

His ears turned red at the sound of you just saying his name in a sentence, "No reason..I'll see you tomorrow y/n." He managed to put on a smile despite the hurt he was feeling. Although, it did make him happy that you were hopefully in a happy relationship.

You nodded, walking out of the door. The cold wind hit your face, immediately making you want to teleport back to the room.

You stood completely still, allowing yourself to focus. You took a deep breathe before disappearing from the agency's parking lot.

You reappeared, being met with a giant refrigerator. I guess Bakugou can take the car. You shrugged, but the wheezy feeling took over, making you gag. Fuck. You sighed, opening the refrigerator and grabbing a ginger ale.

always does the trick.

You smirked to yourself, popping the can open and drinking it. You walked to the bed whilst drinking your soda, turning on the t.v. You planned to sit around and watch anime until Katsuki got home since he was 90% of your entertainment.

You also still wondered how Yuki and your dad got your phone number and able to contact you like that. If they caught on to where you and Bakugou were living, it'd be an entrance to hell.

-

It was around 8 o'clock and Bakugou still hasn't came back. You were getting a little worried, considering he's usually back around 6:30.

Suddenly, the door busted open and closed again. You whipped your head around to be met with Bakugou. Of course, he had on that white dress shirt and some black trousers, his causal work attire.

"Where have you been at?" You asked, pausing the show.

He looked into your eyes for a quick second then continued to rummage around, taking everything out his pockets.

"Did I do something?"

He ignored you again, a frown sitting on his face. "Work damnit." He finally muttered, hanging his jacket on the coat rack.

He walked over to you, the grumpiest look across his face. "Do you want to talk about it?"

He towered over you, glaring down at you with those red eyes. "No."

"Well do you want to t—"

"No y/n." He lifted my chin, "I want to take my stress out on you."