Chapter two

Karl didn't really sleep that night. He was too excited for his first day at his new school, the day that actually just started now. He heard his alarm and groaned into his pillow. Tiredness overflow him and in that moment, he thought standing up and keeping his eyes open was the hardest thing ever. But he did it. He stood up after what felt like seconds but he probably laid 10 more minutes inside his bed, trying to find motivation to stand up and get ready. And that was the reason why he needed to hurry up now, because he was already late. He brushed his teeth really quickly, put on a purple sweater with blue jeans and white shoes. The weather was again, very warm and he needed no jacket. When he heard a car in the foreyard, he looked out of the window and saw Quackity hopping out of a small, black ford. Karl quickly took an apple and threw it into his backpack, before opening the door and greeting Quackity with a smile.

"Good morning, Karlos", Quackity said.

"Morning", Karl sounded very tired.

"Didn't sleep well, huh?", Quackity asked while they were walking towards his car.

"Not really", Karl mumbled and sat down on the passenger seat.

"Well, luckily you got me", Quackity got into the car as well and he leaned back to the back seats and tossed Karl an energy drink.

"I usually don't drink these", Karl said and gave it back to Quackity.

"What? Come on dude, you're tired as fuck and you don't want to sleep on the first school day, am I right?", he gave the drink back to Karl.

Karl opened the white energy drink and sighed before drinking it. It tasted really good.

"You're excited?", Quackity started to drive down the street.

Karl just nodded. He was really tired, so he took another sip off the drink with hope that it would somehow help him to wake up. Within a few minutes, the drink was empty.

"Can I get another one?", Karl turned to the side to look at Quackity.

"I think this will keep you up long enough, Karlos", Quackity answered.

Karl inhaled deeply before resting his head at the window. His eyes slowly closed and he was about to doze off when Quackity suddenly stopped the car very harshly.

"What the fuck", Karl mumbled and rubbed his eyes while looking up.

There was this black car again, the one that he saw yesterday.

"This motherfucker, I swear to god he does this on purpose!", Quackity hissed and Karl tried to see the boy behind the steering wheel.

"Who's that?", he asked.

"It's Sapnap, an alcohol addicted dick", Alex answered and started the car again.

Karl frowned and looked to the boy next to him with a literal question mark on his face.

"I'm not sure if he's really addicted, but he drinks a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean it".

Karl turned his face forward and his thoughts about Sapnap were interrupted when he saw the huge building in front of him. His new school.

"Ugly, isn't it?", Quackity parked the car and turned the keys.

"Come on", he said and jumped out of the car.

Karl slowly got out of it as well and swung his backpack over his right shoulder. His friend laid his arm over his shoulder and they walked into the school building together.

"You're lucky that you have me. Everyone loves me here, so they'll love you as well. See!", Quackity pointed at one girl who was frowning at them.

"Yeah, they absolutely love us", Karl laughed and Quackity punched his upper arm a little bit.