chapter thirty

!Smut!

They shared many kisses that night. Fervently and yet hungry kisses were dazing both of the boys.

Sapnap was still above the brunet, his right hand sunken down into the mattress as he was trying to hold himself up. His other hand was sliding down the side of Karl, causing him to squirm underneath him. Their kisses were getting sloppier just as Karl's vision grew more veiled. He felt his heart leaping into his throat and hammering loud against his chest at the same time. It stuttered as Sapnap drove his hand under his shirt, his fingers driving tenderly up his side. Goosebumps were overflowing him, just like the butterflies in his whole body.

It maybe didn't seem like it but his hand was shaking under the white T-shirt. He was afraid that he was pushing him, pushing him into doing something he doesn't want.

Sapnap's lips traveled down his neck, leaving feather-light kisses on it. He felt the emphasis of the taller boy, who was eagerly pushing his neck towards the light touches. Sapnap started to corrupt his neck with intrigue dark marks and he felt euphoria pumping through his veins as the boy beneath him lewdly moans. It was reassuring for the smaller boy, seeing Karl liking this, it was mollifying him.

So his uncertainty changed into ferociousness within seconds.

Sapnap brought his knees up next to the body of his lover, straddling him and looking down at him with a ravenous look. Just looking at the brunet, already panting beneath him was ablazing all his inner want for him. He cowered his head down again and kissed his sternum, leaving another dark blemish there. His other hand found its way under the shirt as well and he pulled it over the head full of fluffy brown hair.

Even though Sapnap was burning with want and so much lust, his touches were painstakingly. The scene from a few hours ago was still ghosting around in his mind, never leaving him and always reminding him what he did to his little one.

While the smaller boy was muse and scarcely paying attention to the beautiful body beneath him, he suddenly felt two hands on his cheeks, pulling him down in a harsh movement.

"Stop fucking thinking", Karl breathed against his lips.

He bulged his hips up in the same moment as he rested his forehead against Sapnaps. Sapnap parted his lips, a hot breath slipping through it and hitting the other boy's lips. Karl reverberated the movement, his eyes now closed and a frown between his eyebrows.

"Karl", Sapnap murmured.

The brunet only let out an erratic breath, his hips bulging up again. Sapnap felt his trousers growing tighter and he needed to winded as he heard another obscene moan slipping through swollen red lips.

"Fuck, Karl", he groused.

He placed his hands on the brunet's thighs, pushing him down into the mattress and keeping him there with a tight grip. He lowered his head and kissed down his neck again, leaving a trail from his jaw to his chest. His hands started to wander up Karl's thighs while his lips found their way over his chest to his lower stomach. He kept on planting little kisses around that area, teasing the other boy a little bit. Sapnap decided to tease him a little bit more, slipping one finger under his pants and underwear, pulling at it slightly and sliding the finger around a little bit, caressing the soft skin under it.

The smaller boy felt two hands on his shoulder, pulling at the fabric of his shirt. He had almost forgotten that he was still completely clothed. So he sat up a little bit, grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. Karl's hands found their way to his chest in an instant and a shiver ran down Sapnap's spine. The hands kept on wandering down on his chest but before they could reach any sensitive spot, the brunet slid them off to the side and rested them on the smaller boy's hips. He shoved his thumbs hard into the flesh before he said: "I want to feel you already".