Thank you

Hey,

so this really is the end now.

I really really really want to thank you so so much. I've been writing since I was 11 and this is actually the first time a story of mine got this many reads. It's brightening my day, seeing you guys commenting on my stories and that you like it. You can't believe how happy it makes me and I really really love and appreciate every single one of you.

Thank you for supporting me, thank you so so much.

With that, I want to say goodbye for now.

This story is done and for now, there probably won't be another 'real' story that i'll write on this account. My dreamnotfound story 'I hated it before you came' will be taken down tomorrow, sorry for anyone who read it and likes it :(. However, the one shots are still going the be continued but only if I really get a nice idea.

The next thing I want to do is write a 'normal' story, no fanfiction just a story about two boys falling in love. I'm not sure if I'm going to upload it, I'm not even sure if anyone is interested in that so i'll start writing it for myself at first.

Alright, I think I said everything.

Again, thank you so so so much and I hope you're happy and safe and healthy.

Take care of yourself and stay healthy! <3

I love you

- Anna