chapter three

His first school day ended pretty fast. He sat with Quackity, Dream and George in the breaks and Karl got more comfortable around them, even though Dream and George still didn't talk to him that much. He really needed to explain himself, so they would stop thinking that he is homophobic. His teachers were fine, but there was one teacher that he absolutely hated, probably because she hated him as well. Her name was Mrs. Willson and she was his math teacher. Guess hating the subject wasn't enough, so now he needs to hate the teacher as well. Karl came a few minutes late because he couldn't find the room and she was already screaming at him.

"I'm sorry! I'm new, I couldn't find the room!", he said and tried not to scream back at her.

"Sit down, now!", she pointed to a chair in the first row and he sighed before walking over to it.

A blond boy with blue eyes sat next to him and he leaned over to Karl.

"I hate her so much", he whispered.

Karl turned to the side and frowned.

"Huh?".

"Mrs. Willson! She's such a bitch", he scoffed and shook his head.

"Oh, yeah", Karl nodded his head and eyed the boy with confused eyes.

"Oh, ha! Sorry mate, I'm Tommy", he leaned his arm over to him, very inconspicuous.

"Karl", he quickly shook his hand and tried not to snort.

That boy was something else, he already knew that.

"So, you're new here?", he asked.

"Are you always that talkative?", Karl sighed and tried to hide his yawn with his right hand.

"Well, this class is boring so", Tommy shrugged.

"Well, and I don't want to get sent to the principal office so please stop talking for now, 'kay?", Karl said in the most friendly way, while trying to focus back on class.

"Of course, mate", the blond turned his face to the board.

"But really, isn't she so annoying?".

Karl groaned in silence.

--------------------------

It was already late and Karl should probably be tired, but for some reason he wasn't. He sat up and tried to look for his phone, while he accidentally bumped into some empty energy drinks and they loudly fell down on the ground. Karl pouted. Ok, now he knew why he couldn't sleep. He sighed before he laid back down again. Last night he didn't sleep at all and now he couldn't sleep again. This wouldn't end well.

And of course it didn't. Karl woke up very late. When he looked at his clock, it said 7:43AM. His first class would start at 8:00AM. He quickly stood up, ran over into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. While doing that, he checked his phone and saw many missed calls from Quackity and one from Dream.

Quackity: Karlos, I'm here

Quackity: Let me in pleaseeeee

Quackity: Karl, seriously come down now

Quackity: We need to go now!!!

Quackity: HEY WAKE UP

Karl: I overslept! Jesus, this is my second day what am I supposed to do?!

Karl put on some fresh clothes and ran downstairs.

"Mum?", he screamed while he put on his shoes.

No answer.