chapter twenty eight

School had started a while ago again and they were almost ready with every exam. Biology was left and today was the day where they'd need to attempt to that exam.

Karl was so calm, it literally drove Sapnap crazy. "Are you not freaking out right now?", he asked before he wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans at a red light.

"No, I learned and you did as well", he answered.

Yeah, the smaller one remembered how they had learned, how he had looked into the book for not more than 3 minutes before the concentrated face of the brunet had distracted him so much that he couldn't focus anymore. He also remembered how funny it got because Sapnap was being so stubborn and for every right answer he'd say, he wanted a kiss. Of course that would end in a make out session, that was probably the reason why Karl didn't want to relent.

"Hey, you can do it", the taller boy placed his hand on Sapnap's that was still resting in his lap. He squeezed it quickly before the other boy needed to drive ahead, because the light switched to green again.

"And if not, I can still copy... right?", he had a crooked smirk on his face and the good mood of him was sort of contagious.

The brunet smiled slightly. "Maybe. I'll think about it".

Sapnap had a mischievous glint in his eyes as the car was coming to a halt at the school parking lot. His hand quickly reached back to the side and he unbuckled himself and leaned forward a little bit, close enough so his breath hit against Karl's face. "And what if I do this?".

Their lips connected in an avid yet seductively kiss and the brunet found himself melding into it. Sapnap's hands were resting on the taller boy's side and he pulled him closer to him and deepened the kiss. It was hard for the brunet to find the strength to pull back and he really wanted to do that reluctant but he still did it.

The smaller boy tilted his head to the side in a cocky manor as he looked at the flushed face of his opposite.

"It's still a maybe", Karl croaked, proud that he somehow managed to even bring these words out.

"And what about this?", Nick had a smug look on his face as his hands travelled down on the brunet's thighs before he slowly shoved them up again. Karl gasped and bit down on his lip, his heartbeat going rapid instantly at the shameless touches.

It was the bell that fortunately brought him back to where he actually was. The school, a few minutes before writing a very important exam. He slapped the hands away and took a deep breath before he started to throw some unnecessary words at his company.

"You actually tried to turn me on, I can't believe you!".

He was getting out of the car as he heard Sapnap burst out into laughter and leaving the car as well.

"I didn't do anything!", he answered, his voice laced with false innocence.

"You tried to turn me on so I can help you cheating on an exam? This kinda makes me fell like a prostitute... wait? Do you only want me because of my body, Sapnap?", Karl gasped in shock.

"Maybe".

Hands were causing him to stand still and they also caused him to turn around.

"I really want your body", the smaller boy whispered, his voice low and humming inside Karl's ears.

"Fuck off", he again slapped down his hands and continued to walk towards the school door.

Sapnap's voice was shot with giggles as he said: "You're so cute, look at your red cheeks", and he poked one of them.