Chapter 40

I walked home. My mom was sitting on the sofa with my aunt. "Sit..." My aunt said patting next to her. I sat down. My mom was crying. "The funeral is going to be this weekend.... And after that we're leaving." She told me. "Where?" My aunt took a deep breath. "Florida...." My mouth opened wide. "I'm not going back to Florida!!" I shouted standing up. My aunt stood up. "Yes we are!" I stared at her angry. "Why?!" I asked. "Cause we can't afford to be staying here without your father!" With that I ran upstairs to my room. I can't move back to Florida! I just can't! I sighed and lied on my bed. How am I going to explain this to Stefan?... I closed my eyes. 

I woke up and looked at the clock. 3:15 AM I got up and checked my phone. I got a lot of texts from Stefan.

"Baby! I heard what happened! I'm so sorry!"

"Janelly! Are you okay!? Please call asap!"

"Janelly!! Hello...."

I called him. Even though he may be asleep and I'll just wake him up. After 5 rings he picked up.

"Janelly!! Oh thank God!"

"Huh?.."

"I heard what happened... I'm so sorry...."

"Were you crying?!"

"Yeah..  For you..."

"Can you please come here Stefan..."

"I'm already on my way..."

"Okay." I laughed and hanged up. After 5 minutes I heard rocks thrown at my widow. I opened it and saw him standing there. I quietly walked downstairs and opened the back door. He wrapped his arms around me and tight. He smells so good. We made our way to my room. We sat on the bed. Tears were running down my face. He leaned towards me. He put my head on his chest and rubbing my head. "Shhhhhh... It's okay." He was whispering. "I can't believe he's gone...." He sighed. "I know...." I wanted to tell him about me moving back to Florida. But I didn't. Not now... It's too soon. I looked at him. He pressed his soft lips against mines. He lied me on the bed. I was squeezing his arms. We were still making out. My hormones were rising up. It felt so good with his warm body on top of me. The next thing our clothes were on the floor. I gave out little moans. He was kissing from my face down to my neck. I bit my lip trying not to be loud. I closed my eyes.