Chapter 22

"Well what if he do something to get back at her?.." Ashley was just starring at me.. "Go on.." She said. "Well.... Stefan... Why don't you "date" Nancy..."I was cutoff by Stefan. "Wait what! Date?" Ashley was confused and asked. "Aren't you moving?... Today?. To Virginia?" Oh I forgot... "Oh yeah! I forgot!... Ugh now what?! I don't wanna move!" I said. A tear was coming out my eye. I didn't want Nancy to win.. But what else can I do?.. Nothing! Stefan had his arm around me. "There's nothing we can do." Ashley said. Stefan had a happy expression on his face like he had a good idea. "What if.... I go to Virginia with you?" He said. He's crazy I thought to myself. "How? How about your parents?" I asked. He just looked at me smiling. "Tell me!" He wouldn't tell me... Till I punched his arm. "Well..... Me and my parents are looking for a college... And my parents will move where ever I'm going to attend college at..." He said. My face turned upside down. I couldn't stop smiling. "But Ashley..." I said. "What??.. I'll be fine here!" She said. "What about Nancy?" I asked. She smiled at me. "Don't worry about it...." I can't believe me and Stefan are going to move to Virginia.. I gotta text from my mom.

"Come outside of the back of the school." It said. I showed Stefan. We gave Ashley a hug. Stefan and I went outside. We saw my mom hiding behind a bush. "Mom?" She told me to shush. And come down. "I know you didn't do that?.." She told me. "Then why didn't you believe me at first!" I raised my voice. "SHHH!" My mom told me. "At first I didn't.. Then I went to the bathroom and on the way back I heard Nancy,her mom, and the principal talking... They were talking about us....." She said. "About what?! I asked. "Stuff about that it was all a lie. That Nancy just wants Stefan for his money." I was shocked now two people told me this.... "Ashley told us the same." I told her... 

Hey! Sorry guys I'm late updating.. And it's short. I just wanted to update. Sorry I've been really busy with school.  I'm making a new story called "Love Triangle" You should go read it! And don't forget to vote!.. And I'll try to update soon.  Thanks xoxoxoxo...❤