Chapter 13

We are late for class and we didn't have passes so we skipped Chemistry and went to the park. "I don't know Stefan.." I said. "What you mean?" Stefan asked. It took a while for me to respond. "Maybe... It wasn't a good idea for me and you to go out?" Stefan's face got upset. "So... What?.. You wanna break up?" I took a deep breath and said. "I think we're gana have to." I was looking at Stefan. It looked like he was about to cry. "We can't! Then Nancy will win!" Stefan said. "THIS ISN'T A GAME STEFAN!" I said with tears coming down my face. "NOBODY IS WINNING!" I was covering my face. Stefan was there to comfort me. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to sound like it's a game.. I really like you. And I don't wanna break up with you just because of Nancy." I put my head on his shoulder. "Maybe we should for now and wait for a bit and just stay as good friends." Stefan agreed. We went back to school. People were staring at us. I couldn't take it. "I'M NOT PREGNANT! ME AND STEFAN DIDN'T DO IT! NANCY IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS RUMOR!" Then everybody stood quiet. Then someone said. "No it wasn't. It was Ashley." I didn't believe them so I just walked away. Stefan followed me. It was lunch so I sat next to Stefan and of course... People were staring and talking. I was v eating a fish sandwich. So somebody said. "You can't eat that! You're pregnant and besides won't your breath stink like fish. So you can't kiss unless you want her to." I couldn't take it. "WE AREN'T DATING!" Of course somebody opened their mouth and said. " Awww... Man..  Come on! She's pregnant. With your child! How can you do this to her? I hope you're paying child support at atleast." Stefan said. "SHE'S NOT PREGNANT! I CAN'T BELIEVE NANCY STARTED THIS RUMOR!" He was getting angry and do was I. "Oh... Nancy didn't say that she was with me when I found out you were pregnant." I couldn't believe it. Ashley couldn't of said that. I know it was Nancy for sure. After lunch we went to gym. The gym teacher pulled to the v side to talk. "I don't want you to participate today." The teacher told me. "What? Why?" I asked. "Because we are playing dodge ball today and I heard that you are pregnant." The teacher said. I was getting really pissed. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I'M NOT PREGNANT!" Everybody was looking at me even Stefan. So he jumped into the conversation. "Excuse me Mr. But... Janelly isn't pregnant." The teacher didn't care unless I showed proof that I wasn't so I sat on the bleachers watching. Stefan asked if he could stay with me. But he said no unless he wanted a F. I was bored so I was watching Nancy trying to impress Stefan. But it didn't work. She stilled suck. Whatever.... I just wanted to leave but I couldn't. I gotta confront Nancy... And make her tell everyone that I'm not pregnant.