Chapter 4

I kept on thinking...  Do I like him?... Nahhhhh.. I thought to myself.. But why did he try to kiss me... "JANELLY!!" My mom shouted. "yeah?..." I said.. "JANELLY!!.." Again my mom shouted.. "YEAHHHH!!" This time I shouted.. "JANELLY!!??!!" My mom once again..  shouted. Oh my god what does she want??! I run down stairs to see what she wants.. "what?! what do you want??!" I asks.. My mom's face was shocked... I never gave attitude to my mother.. I see her infront of the door with it open. "Who is it??! I asked. "It's Stefan.." My mom said. Ohh.... no... I was saying to myself.. What could he want??... So my mom walked away and I went to the door and walked out and shut the door. "yes?" I said. He said. "I wanna apologize for trying to kiss you.....it's just... that I kinda like you.." My face was blank for a couple seconds.. "And I wanna do this right.... Do you wanna go out with me?.." He asked.. "Look... I said" Stefan kept on staring at me with a serious face. "It's not you... it's me.... I really do like you.. but.." Stefan interrupted me and said.."But not like that?.." "I do really really.. like you but.. I've been hurt many many times before.. and I don't wanna get hurt again.. I'm sorry.. I just need time." I said.. "But.. guys are different just cause you had some bad relationships doesn't mean that guys are all the damn same!" Stefan said all serious. "Yeah! some! All of my relationships were horrible! You wouldn't even know!" I said angrily.. "Well I can't help that you dated all the fucked up guys that treated you bad!" He said.. I was shocked.. Stefan never yelled at me like that.. So I said... "I'm sorry.." and went back in my house. "Hun who was that and what did he wanted?.." My mom asks.. "He's in my Chemistry class and he wasn't here today and he wanted to know if there was homework" I lied.. "So.... how does he know where you live?.." She asked. "He's my friend and he took me home before" I said.. "oh.. okay" My mom said. I went back upstairs to my room, looking out the window. My cellphone rings.. It's Maria. "Hello?.." I said. It was Maria's parents. They were crying.. They know that we are bestfriends. I don't know what's going on?...