Chapter 38

We're walking to his house now. Then I felt somebody behind us. I looked back to see it was Luke. "Luke?... What are you doing here?" He just stared at me. "Going home...." He said, sounding depressed. "What's wrong?!" I asked. I noticed Stefan glaring at him. "I really don't wanna talk about it..." He said, walking away. But he bumped into Stefan. He grabbed Luke by the arm. "Excuse yourself!.." He shouted to Luke. He stared at him and pushed him off. I saw Stefan got mad and grabbed onto Luke. "Stefan! Stop!!" I yelled, trying to make Stefan let go of him. He stared at me and took a deep breath. He let go of Luke. "Sorry..." He said to him. Luke nodded and walked away. I hit Stefan on the arm. "Ow!!.." He yelled. "Don't be so mean!" I said to him. He laughed and put his arm around me. We went to his house. We saw his mom sitting on the sofa. "Janelly!!" She screamed, giving me a hug. "Hi! Mrs. Salvatore!" She smiled at me. "You were my favorite son's girlfriends!" I laughed. I saw his dad walking down the stairs. "Hi! Mr. Salvatore!" I shouted smiling. "Oh! Hey Janelly!!" He smiled at me. "Stefan help me with these boxes..." He said. Stefan got up and followed his dad upstairs.  I sat down on the couch next to his mom. "You know he really missed you..." I just stared at her. "On the first day you left he wouldn't stop talking about how much he really likes you and missed you... Every day he would ask. When are we going to Virginia?.. You're the only girl he's felt this way about.... This is love here. The other girls he's been with wasn't love... But I know this one is." She patted my leg. I didn't know what to say. She smiled at me. Stefan came walking down the stairs with a stack of boxes. It looked funny. He was wobbling. He set the boxes down on the table. "Steffy!... These are the wrong boxes!" His mom said. I laughed. His eyes got big. "Now you're going to have to take all of these boxes back of upstairs!.." Now he opened his mouth wide. I bursted out laughing. He smiled and grabbed the boxes. I felt bad so I took some boxes from him. He smiled and I did too. We went upstairs. We set them on the floor. Stefan's dad looked confused. "Mom said these are the wrong boxes..." His dad rolled his eyes. "Of course..." Stefan laughed. His dad went to the hallway. 'What boxes do you want!?!" He yelled. "The ones with that I labeled... Kitchen!!" I saw the boxes on the corner of the room. I pointed and Stefan looked. His dad came in the room. Stefan and I already had the boxes in our hands. We went downstairs. He sat them down on the kitchen table. "Thank you!" She said. "You're welcome!" I said. My phone vibrated I saw it was a text from my mom. Saying that she needed me. "I gotta go... My mom wants me to go home.." Stefan gave me a hug. "Thanks for visiting sweety! And thanks for the help!" His mom said. "You're welcome..." I left out the door. While I was walking I saw Luke sitting on a bench, crying. "Luke!... What is wrong?!" I sat next to him. "She doesn't want me...." He looked over at me. "What you mean?" He shrugged his shoulders. "She said that she could not take me back..... And it's going to be hard for her. And it's just complicated..." He looked down at his shoes. I was still very confused. "I don't get this?..." I said. "Me too..." He wiped his eyes with his shirt. "Did she kick you out of the house?..." He nodded his head. I was shock. I thought they were on good terms... "Wow..." I saw Nick coming. He saw me. "Hey Janelly!" He said, smiling. "Hi..." I said. He looked over at Luke. "Are you Nick?.." He asked. "Yeah why?.." Luke got up and pushed him to the floor. "What the hell did I do!" Nick shouted. "Thanks to you! Ally isn't taking me back!!?" Nick was staying on the floor laughing. "I told her things about you.. " He said. "What did you say?!..." Nick got up and laughed. He tried to walk away, but Luke grabbed his arm. "What did  you tell her?!" He yelled. "Just stuff..." With that he walked away. Luke was just standing there looking furious. "I knew it!... I knew that bastard is behind all of this!!..." He made tight fist and walked away.