Chapter 8

Lunch is over.. I go to my locker to get my gym clothes. While I was walking I kept on thinking what Ashley told me. I grab me clothes and get dressed. I really need to talk to Stefan. So I get dress fast. I go upstairs in the gym to look for Stefan. I see him. "STEFAN!" I shouted and waved like an idiot.. I could of just walked up to him. but I didn't. He waves back at me and smiles he was laughing as well. I run up to him and start to talk to him. I see Nancy with a Security guard. Oh no... please don't tell me she changed her gym class. She sees me with Stefan and she gives me a dirty look. Stefan notices. She walks up to me and Stefan. She pushes me away. "Heyyy... Stefan." She said. "Um mm.... Hi.." He said back. She smiles at him. All I wanted to do was smash her face on the gym floor. The gym teacher blows his whistle and said to grab a partner. So Stefan quickly grabs me and runs to the teacher. "GOT MY PARTNER!" He yelled. I saw Nancy and you can tell she was jealous. Everybody gots a partner but Nancy. "Ummmm... Excuse me Mister but.... I don't gotta partner.. can I join with somebody?.." She said with that fake sweet talk. The teacher looks around to see who doesn't have a partner... Sadly everybody gots a partner.. "Uhhhh.. Yeah.. Sure." He said. And of course.... She picks us... Only to be with Stefan. "OKAY LADIES! TODAY YOU ARE GOING TO PRACTICE ON HOW TO DRIBBLE AND PASS A BASKETBALL!" The teacher said. He gives each partner a ball. I got the ball and Stefan comes to me but  Nancy saids "Here! Give me the ball!" So I give her the ball and she dribbles it and passes it to me really hard. It hit my stomach and it was red and it was hurting. Stefan asked me if I was fine and I said yeah. Then I was dribbling the ball but I wasn't really good at dribbling it.. Even though I am good at it but I was faking it so Stefan can help me. "Do you need help?.." He said giggling. He goes behind me and places his hand on top of mine and bounces the ball. Of course..... Nancy is jealous.. But, I didn't care.. I wanted her to be jealous. Then I passed the ball to Nancy. She did the same thing that I did, but Stefan knew she was faking it. So he didn't help her. The gym teacher came and was watching Nancy and he just shook his head. So he helped her. Me and Stefan both were laughing. Nancy just gave me a look. Gym was over so I ran to get changed before Nancy came. But I was to late she was walking towards me. "I told you to watch it.. Now.. You're going to pay..." She said and walked away.. I'm scared now and I feel like I'm going to cry. What will she do?.. The bell rings I run out with tears on my face waiting for Stefan to come out. I see him. He sees me. I run up to him and holding on to him with my face on his shoulder crying. "Hey.... what's wrong?.." He asked with his arms holding onto me. "Nancy.." I said...