Chapter 34

Calum came back in with Ally. She just stood there with her arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and took Luke out. He sat on the porch step. "Come on Luke...." He was crying once again.... "You don't need her!" I told him. "I love her!" He said in a crackling voice. I could tell he was hurt. I sighed. "Luke you should just go home.... Wait till tomorrow. I'll help you fix this.." He nodded his head, gave me a hug, and left. I sat there until he left around the corner. I got back up and knocked on the door again. This time Calum's dad opened it. "Can I speak to Calum?.." He nodded his head and got Calum. He came out and closed the door. "What do you want?..." He asked in a mad voice. "I just wanna talk!... Please?.." He rolled his eyes and nodded. We were walking and sat on a bench. "Go ahead.... Talk?..." He said. I didn't know where to start. I cleared my throat. "Well.... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you and your sister... I didn't mean to go out with Luke. But he really misses Ally and he really does love her. He's a mess. And I didn't really know that we were dating. Sometimes it felt like it and sometimes it didn't." Calum sighed and looked down at the ground. "Well.... I-..." Someone cut him off. "Janelly!" We heard someone yelled my name. I looked back to see it was Stefan. I got up and gave him a hug. "Stefan!" He smiled. He leaned in to kiss me. I went back. "What are you doing!?" I asked him. He stared at me in confusion. I looked back to see Calum, but he wasn't there. I looked back at Stefan. "Come on!...! I grabbed his hand and went home. We went to my room and sat on the bed. "Stefan.... I'm really happy that you're finally here.... But you can't just kiss me like that..." I told him. "Why not?..." He asked. "Cause....." I stared at the carpet. "Do you already have a boyfriend?.." I shrugged my shoulders. "How can you now know!?" I stared back at him. "It's just complicated Stefan...." He shook his head. "I wasn't expecting this?..." He said. "Who is he?.." He asked. I bit my lip. He was staring at me waiting for an answer. "What now you're gonna say I don't know?.." I shook my head. "Calum..." I said. He just nodded his head. "Well I should get going.... I gotta help my mom unpack stuff. I begged her a lot to just move here..." I gave him a hug and he left. He sounded disappointed. I sighed and called Calum. After 4 rings he answered.

"Yes...?"

"Hello to you too..."

"What do you want Janelly?.."

"Why did you leave?.."

"I didn't wanna mess up your moment with your other boyfriend." I stood there in silence.

"He's not my boyfriend..."

"Mmmhmmmhmmm"

"I'm going to your house right now!"

"Okay..."

I rolled my eyes and went back to his house. I knocked and Calum answered. He rolled his eyes and stepped to the side for me to come in I saw Ally sitting at the kitchen shaking her legs. Calum went in the kitchen and I followed. I sat next to him. "Soooo... Where's your parents?" I asked. "Sleeping... Anymore questions?.." Ally told me. "Ally.... Luke is coming." Calum told her. Her eyes got big. "NOOO!" She yelled. "Shhhh..." She rolled her eyes. "Why?..." She asked in a sad voice. "Cause we gotta make things right..." Calum told her. She put her head down on the table. After 5 minutes someone knocked on the door. "Would you like to get that Ally?..." Calum asked smiling at her. She shook her head. He got the door. He came in with Luke. Luke was going to sit next to Ally, she stopped him and moved the chair away from her. Calum moved the chair back next to her. She sighed and Luke sat down. I could tell he felt uncomfortable. She went on her phone, but Calum grabbed the phone. "Hey!" She shouted. He gave her a mean look. "Can someone just talk!" She said loudly. She was looking around the table.... "Ugh... I guess I will!.... "She looked at over at Luke. "How could you hurt me like that?!..." He just stares at her. "I-.... I?...." He stuttered. She rolled her eyes. "And Janelly! You really hurt my brother! And me!..." She was going off. "Ally-..." Luke cut me off. "You don't think that I know that!.... That I hurt you! I really regret it! And I'm sorry.... I don't know what got to me... I don't know why I kissed her... It just happened?! I can't eat... I can't sleep! I'm a mess without you... I miss you.... And I'm really really sorry for hurting you.... I love you Ally..." He explained, crying. She just stared into his eyes with her mouth opened. Tears were coming out her eyes. "And Calum.... I'm really sorry for hurting you... And I really didn't know that we were dating or not...." I told him. My phone was ringing.....