Chapter 6

Then I didn't care.... We kissed! His soft lips on mine. His lips tasted like heaven. I didn't wanna stop. Our kissed lasted for about a minute. After we kissed my whole face turned red, but this time I didn't care.. "Whoa..." Is all I said. Stefan said "Wow.." "You're a good kisser" I told him with a smile on my face. "Thank you, so are you." He said. We both laughed. "Well.. I better go inside." I told him. "Wait!.." Stefan stopped me. "Yeah?..." I said. "Uhhhh nothing." He said. I was confused and just went inside my house. I quickly ran upstairs to my room and grab my phone to call...... Maria.... Oh... I can't I said to myself. She's not here no more. So I start to cry again. Since Maria died my mom took a couple days off. My dad did too. So my mom came into my room and told me that Maria's funeral is this weekend. I just nodded my head and said "Okay." I got a text from Nancy. (my friend) It said.. "I saw you kissing that boy.. ;) are yous dating?" Oh no.. I thought. What if she tells everyone. So I texted her back. "Please don't tell anyone and no we are not dating.." She isn't really my friend.. She's more of an  acquaintance. We probably won't talk to each other again after highschool. She promised she wouldn't tell anybody. But... She lied. Everybody was staring at me and laughing for some reason... I saw them pointing at me.. I thought it was childish. Really?.... Come on..  We're in highschool.. Grow up..  People were asking me if we were going out. I said no. Then they asked me why did we kiss. Some girls were jealous. They just gave me looks. Wow.. I never knew that just of one kiss it will lead to this... I wonder if they are giving Stefan a hard time with this too... I saw Nancy in the halls I grabbed her and walked down the hall so we can talk in private. "I told you to not tell anybody?.." I told her. She said "Yeah... soooo..?" I had a serious face. "Sooo.... When I tell you not to tell anybody I seriously mean no.....body..." I said. Nancy just looked at me and said "Oh..Yeah..  I know what you meant.." She said. I was confused. "Soooo.... Why did you tell?." I asked her. "Cause you kissed the guy that I like..." She said with a serious tone... "I didn't know that you liked him?." I said. "Well..... Now you know..." She said with a bad attitude. "Oh! and if I see you kiss him, hug him or even with him.. You better watch it!" She told me and walked away. I was so angry. I saw Stefan talking to Nancy, and laughing.. Then he was waking towards me. Nancy was looking so I just walked away. I will explain to Stefan in Chemistry.