Chapter 2

The bell rang and all I wanted was to get my things and leave. I get up grabbed my books, head looking down and walking fast. In the hall I bumped into somebody.... Stefan... "oh I'm sorry.." I said "excuse me.." he said.. His arms were holding on to me. I couldn't stop gazing at his beautiful green eyes. "So... what's your name?....." he asks. I didn't wanna embarrass myself again.. and say something crazy like "Stefan..."  so I just backed away and walked away without saying anything.... I felt bad.. All he wanted was to know my name, but I already embarrassed myself today... many times. I see Stefan in the halls. I see him stare at me and smile. He's in my lunch period I see him. I sit with my friends and my best friend Maria. she sees me staring at him. "Who are you staring at?" Maria asks.. All of my friends are staring at me now... "ummmm.... no one.." I said and they all kept eating and talking to each other. I see him sit alone. I wanna sit with him sooo.... bad, but my friends will question me about it. So I didn't. Then there was gym... I don't really change for gym, but today I did.. and guess who's in the same gym class.. yeah... Stefan. He saw me and walked to me. "Hey!" he said.. "ummm hi" I said. So there I was standing here wearing my blue basketball shorts and my white T-shirt and there he was standing with Black basketball shorts with a red stripe on it and his red tank top. Oh my god... his muscles.... "soooo... I didn't catch your name?.. what is it?..." he asks.. This is it I can't just ignore him and walk out like the last time.. So I took a deep breath and said.. "Janelly" Then smiled. "beautiful name" He said. The gym teacher came walking in. Mr. Miller "Okay! boys and girls! today we are going to play basketball!. We are going to practice getting the ball into the hoop" I'm no good when it comes to sports.... We all were in a straight line infront of the hoop. We all took turns in getting the ball into the hoop and if we didn't make it in, we still had to try until we get the ball into the hoop. Stefan was behind me. It was my turn, I don't know why but I was nervous. Well.. I got the ball. First shot I missed.. what a shock.. Second shot.. I missed and hit Mr. Miller's head.. "I'm sorry Mr. Miller" the whole class is laughing.. Stefan came behind me.. "here this is what you gotta do" and showed me. I tried to do what he did but I sucked.. Well... I almost made it in.. 'good job you're getting better" Stefan said.. The ball was in my hands he was behind me holding my hands trying to show me.. He was guiding me I guess.. So then he let go and said to try I did and...I MADE IT! I was shocked. Stefan gave me a high five. "good job" he said. The teacher suggested him to join the basketball team. I'm pretty sure he will join. All day I was thinking about him... I couldn't get him out of my mind... How could this be?... Is it love at first sight?... Does.. love really exists?... What is happening??!