Chapter 20

There's gotta be a way to show them that I didn't do anything... But I couldn't think of anything... I was too upset. Then I finally thought of something. "Is there a way to show proof that I did this?' I asked. It was quiet for a couple of seconds. Then Nancy spoke. "Yes there is... In the girls stall, how come everybody's name is on it and it has something written nasty about them, except yours?" Everybody was looking at me. "Maybe.... Somebody did that for me to get in trouble.." I said.

The principal is thinking about what I said. Then I saw Nancy's mom look at him and did a little nod. Are they on to something?.... Is this all a lie so I can leave. Then the principal said. "I have many evidence that you did so." I was about to say something but, then Stefan started to talk. "Janelly didn't do anything! I'm telling you! If you have evidence.... Then show us! Cause I think this is all made up crap!" Nancy's mom stood up and looked at Stefan and said. "I know she did this! And that's a fact! How dare she write such awful! Things about the students here! Including my daughter!" The principal just shook his head. I was getting really mad now. "Well I don't care we are moving and that's final. I don't want you getting hurt. Whether you did something or not." My dad said. "You believe me that I didn't do this... Right?" I asked. The room got quiet for a bit. Then Stefan said. "I believe you Janelly." I gave him a long hug. Then we all had to leave the office. I had to go to my locker and get my things while my parents were waiting in the car. Stefan was with me. I was taking my things out but, Stefan was putting them back in. "Stefan...  Will you stop it.." I said.  "No... You're not leaving... " He said. I was starting to cry again. Then I got a text from Ashley it said. "Meet me in the janitors closet now!" I finished taking stuff out of my locker. Then I slammed my locker and went downstairs. Stefan followed me. I went there and Ashley was leaning against a trash can. "Yeah Ashley?..." I said. "You didn't do those things.." She said. I felt like slapping her but, I didn't.... "I.. Kinda... Know that.." I said. Ashley felt stupid. "Well anyways... Nancy, her mom and the principal are on it. She said. "What you mean?" I asked.