Chapter 32

one week later-

Luke and I  have a date today. I'm happy too. I guess you can say that we are dating..... I hadn't talk to Calum or Ally ever since the party. I barely talk to Stefan. I grabbed my phone and Luke texted me.

"Hey beautiful.... I'll pick you up in 10 minutes"

I went downstairs to wait. My parents aren't home. So I went outside. After 10 minutes he arrived. He got out of his car and I walked to him. He hugged me and whispered "you look so beautiful..." I blushed and he opened the car door for me. It took us 15 minutes to the diner. We walked in holding hands. I saw Calum and Ally at a booth. Luke noticed too. The place was crowded. The only booth open was the one behind them. I rolled my eyes and Luke grabbed my hand. We took our seats. I'm pretty sure they noticed us. Ally was laughing about something. "Where are they?.." Calum asked Ally. "They'll be here!.." She said laughing. "Janelly..... Janelly..." I looked up at him. "You okay?.." He asked. I nodded my head. He smiled. I saw Nick and that girl, Jeslian who's in my biology class. They walked up to Calum and Ally. They gave each other hugs. "You look nice." Nick told Ally. "You look really pretty." Calum said to Jeslian. I was getting a bit jealous but I just nudged it off. "So... Luke! You look mighty fine! This evening.." I said a bit loud. He just smiled. "You too." I saw Calum got up. He walked right pass us to go to the bathroom. "So.... Nick! What gave you the courage to ask me out?.." Ally asked him. I noticed Luke got a bit mad. "Well..... You're pretty and funny, nice, cool... And when we bumped into each other. I felt something..." He said. "Awww..... Nicky!" She laughed. I rolled my eyes and Luke was on his phone... I coughed and he looked at me. "Are you going to pay attention to me now?.." My mouth opened wide. Calum came walking back. I saw he smiled and sat next to Jeslian.  "Hey Janelly!" Nick said to me. I smiled and waved. I saw Ally roll her eyes. "Janelly.... Do you wanna go somewhere else?.." Luke asked me. I shook my head no. The waiter came and we ordered our food. I kept on smiling at Luke. "What?.." He asked laughing. "You look so cute Lukey..." He blushed. "Aw... Cal! You're blushing!.. " Jeslian said. Ally was lauging. "You too Ally!" Nick said to her. "They are too loud..." Luke said. "I know!" I nodded my head. Then I saw Ally stand up.