Chapter 41

I woke up. Stefan was still asleep. I remember everything from last night. Someone knocked on my door. "Who is it!?" I yelled. Stefan was groaning. "It's your aunt!" I gasped. "Shit..." I said under my breath. "Stefan... Get up...." I was shaking him. He groaned. " Nelly!!!" She shouted knocking on the door. "Uh.... Just a minute!" I quickly got up and got dresses and got Stefan up. "Go in the closet!" I said, pushing him in. "What?! Why?!"

"Shhhh!...." I closed the door and opened my door. She stared at me in confusion.

"Ummmmm.... We're moving next week just so you know..." I nodded my head and she walked away. I shut the door. Stefan opened the closet door. "So you're moving...." He said walking out. I covered my eyes. "Stefan!! Put some clothes on!" I said. "You weren't saying that last night..." He said laughing. "Are you dressed yet!?!.. "

"Hold on..." After a minute he got dressed. "I'm good..." He said. I put my hands down and sat on my bed. I saw blood on my sheets. "Oh my god......" I said staring at it. Stefan was chuckling. "Did you get your period?." He asked. I knew he was joking. "Last night was.... " Stefan cut me off. "Awesome...." He said. I laughed. "I'm not a virgin anymore.." I said. He laughed. "Where you moving to?..." He asked. I looked at my feet. "Back to Florida...." I sighed. "What!?!" He shouted, standing up. "Shhhh....! You're gonna get caught.."

He sat back down. "Why are you moving back there?" I looked at him. "Dad died... Can't afford it.. " I said. "Guess I gotta beg my parents to move back there again...." I shook my head. "No..... Every time I move it doesn't mean that you have to come.... Even though I really want you too but you just can't." He sighed. "I know.... But I just wanna be with you. You're probably thinking that I'm obsessed with you but.... I think I am too." He looked down. I sighed. My phone vicariated I saw I got a text from Calum.

"Please come now!!"

I stared at it confused. Stefan stared at the message and got up. "Let's go." He said. I got up I opened my door slowly to see if anybody was coming. "Shhhh.." I said. We were both tiptoeing. "Wait here..." I whispered to him. I walked down the stairs quietly. I saw my mom and aunt. I looked up at Stefan. "What's wrong sweety?" My mom asked. 'Uhhhh... Nothing.. " I was thinking of a way to lead Stefan to the kitchen. "So... Mom.... Did you get that cat out from my the basement?" I asked. She stared at me all confused. "What cat?" She stood up. "That stray cat...." She stared at my aunt and went down to the basement. I motioned my hand to him and he walked down the stairs. I lead him out the back door. "Wait for me up the block..." I told him. He nodded his head and left. "Nelly!! There is no cat!" My aunt yelled. I laughed a bit. "It's probably left..." My aunt shook her head. "Ummmmm... Can I go to Calum's?" My mom nodded her head. I walked out the door.