T H I R T E E N | Burden of Acceptance

I told the stars about you

*****

"You know when you said be prepared, I really did think you were joking" 

"Oh no, no, I was very serious" I replied looking at a very stressed out Elliot. He rubbed his neck, his head tilting slightly. Since the day of my live, Elliot's socials had been blowing up and he was not ready at all.

"Oh come on, you love the attention" I laughed looking over to peak at his phone.

"I can't keep up with the messages" he groaned scrolling through them all. I took another peak and realised just exactly how many messages he was getting, and from who exactly. Elliot noticed the change in my expression, his face lighting up with a small smirk.

"You know what, you're right. I mean, there are some very nice girls here." he opened one chat writing a message before clicking send. I scowled at him, pushing away from him sitting further back on my bed.

"You can go do this in your own room" I scowled, crossing my arms over my chest. Elliot didn't bother hiding his laugh which annoyed me even more. 

"Leave" I groaned throwing a pillow at him, which he very easily caught. He threw the pillow at my feet before crawling up only stopping when he was barely centimetre from my face.

"If you're jealous, you could just say so" he teased cupping my jaw, laying a small kiss where his fingers held me. 

"I'm not jealous" I scowled, pushing him away.

"Infact, I've been in this game much longer than you" I smiled at him cheekily, fishing out my phone. His smile instantly turned into a scowl. I raised my eyebrows in challenge and pretended to scroll through my own. I didn't have the chance to do much because Elliot had already snatched my phone out of my head.

"If you're jealous, you could just say so" I mocked him with a shrug. 

"Damn right, I'm jealous" Elliot exclaimed wiping the smug expression of my face. I did not expect him to admit that. Elliot was still scowling when he pushed me towards me and gathered me in his arms, planting a sweet kiss on on forehead.

"You're not allowed to talk to any boys" I could hear the possessiveness in his face even though I couldn't see his face. I shuffled my head around getting comfortable on his chest, trying to hide my smile.

"Why not?" I asked instead of admitted there was no one I'd rather talk to than Elliot. His arms unconsciously tightened around me.