E X T R A | OTHER BOOKS

{Completed}

{Completed}

Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed with my smirk making his glare intensify.

"I'd watch my back if I were you, you should know not to mess with me" Dylan whispered stepping closer to me, his breath fanning my face.

So typical.

"Really? Am I supposed to be scared, because I'm not. In fact, I think you should watch out, I'm about to take over." I smirked.

"We'll see" he says with a similar smirk before turning in his heels and walking off, along with Zac, Chase and Blake.

This is going to be one heck of a year.

***

Meet Skylar Reed! A bad girl who knows what she wants and will stop at nothing until she gets it! She's not afraid to do and say what others only dream about. She's looked down on as a trashy slutty drunk girl in society, but in all reality she does what everyone wants to do, she just has enough guts to do it. She's the life of the party and isn't afraid to put a bitch in her place if she crosses the line. People may think she's out of control, but the truth is that she has a reason for why she does what she does, they just don't know it.

Now meet Dylan Ryder! The bad boy of Eastwood High. The boy who has many characteristics of a naughty boy: he's independent and wilful; he does what he wants when he wants; he doesn't follow trends, they follow him; he often looks scruffy, but hip; he's not looking for trouble, but there's a sense of danger about him. For these reasons and more, he's irresistible to women.

What happens when the two worlds of Skylar and Dylan collide?

What happens when the first meeting results in hatred?

What happens when this hatred results in love?

{Explicit language}

{Completed}

Even though the room was dark, I could still the one person who made my heart skip a beat. He stood there, his hands tucked in his pockets, staring at me. So entranced by the Alphas beauty I didn't the notice the foot in front of me. Within a second I tripped over the foot, causing the cake to fly right out of my hands.