S I X T E E N | One Day

No pressure, no diamonds

*****

I think everyone can relate to the idea of making a bad choice - and knowing it's a bad choice - but doing it anyway. At this current moment, my bad choice was agreeing to Elliot's very dangerous plan of getting my contract back.

"Elliot, are you sure about this?" I asked once again eyeing the gates in front of us. Elliot turned to me grinning from ear to ear. Turns out Elliot's great plan was to break into the principals house and swap the slips. That way I'd still go on the trip and Stacey won't have my head on a stick. Lucky for us, no one seemed to be home either.

"100%" he winked at me grabbing my hand pulling me behind him. I looked over my shoulder at Alyssa, Sira and Jacob who had parked down the street waiting for us. Elliot had asked them to tag along. 

"If you say so" I sighed. Elliot walked around to me so that he stood behind me.

"I'm going to lift you up now" he whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist. I tried to ignore the sensation coursing through me and the tight grip that Elliot had on my waist, lofting me up as if I didn't weigh anything. Elliot lifted me easily off my feet and hauled me up the wall. I used my arms to pull me further up and took a seat, looking down at Elliot.

"Make room" Elliot said before jumping and grabbing onto the space beside me, pulling himself up. I tried to ignore his flexing arms but couldn't help myself. He sat with me for a couple seconds before swinging his legs around and jumping down to the other side.

"Jump, I'll catch you" Elliot whisper-yelled looking up at me.

"You better" I closed my eyes and slid off the wall and straight into Elliot's arms. I kept them closed for 5 whole seconds before I slowly opened them.

"Hi, pretty" Elliot smiled looking down at me. I scrunched my nose at and he just pecked it in response. 

"Shut up, put me down" I wiggled out of his hold and stood next to him, pulling down my shirt that had ridden up. 

"Can we quickly get this over with and leave?" I held onto Elliot's hand as he led us towards the back of the house. 

"What's the plan?" I asked standing behind Elliot as he eyed the building in-front of us.

"There isn't one" he laughed turning around to face me. My face dropped.

"What do you mean, there isn't one? Elliot!" I cried taking a seat on the floor.