E L E V E N | I Miss Her

You matter

You matter.

*****

Elliot had left me for the remainder of the day letting me FaceTime Sira and Alyssa. Alyssa and Sira were cooped up in Alyssa's bedroom, they had decided they would get ready together. I had agreed to join them after their constant pleading, and they were going to get here any second now to pick me up. Not really being a party girl I didn't really have the clothes for the occasion, so Alyssa very kindly offered to let me rummage through her closet. When the door bell rang, I ran downstairs, my jacket in my hand.

"Where are you going?" Elliot asked from the stairs as I greeted Alyssa. 

"Oh, I was just going over to Alyssa's." I explained pointing at Alyssa's car. Elliot's brows furrowed and I swear he looked sad. 

I smiled at him walking to stand in-front of him. "I'll see you at the party", I promised leaving him with a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I skipped to Alyssa's car jumping into the passenger seat, who immediately turned to me welcoming me with a punch on the arm. 

"What the hell was that?" she squealed pointing at me and then at Elliot who was still stood by the door.

"What was what?" I buckled my seat belt leaning my head on the rest as Alyssa pulled out.

"Don't play dumb with me. Did something happen between you and Elliot?" she questioned me with squinted eyes. I blushed beet red avoiding her gaze.

"You little sly witch" she laughed speeding down the road. I couldn't hold back my smile as I laughed with her. We pulled up to her house and she dragged me inside with her, letting Sira on her newly discovered news.

"It's nothing" I continued to blush as they threw question after question at me. I walked to Alyssa's closet rummaging through her clothes instead, hoping they would change the subject.

"Is this cute?" I asked holding a pair of black leather shorts. I'm glad they took the bait and changed the topic going off about what would look good with it. I stuck with the shorts with a white top. Sira volunteered to do my makeup and I didn't protest because the girl had skills. 

"What's lover-boy saying?" Sira asked applying mascara to her long eyelashes. I looked over at Alyssa who was typing away on her phone.

"He's saying hurry your ass up" Alyssa giggled throwing on her high heels. I looked down at my trainers glad I chose to stick to them instead of the death traps Alyssa opted for. I threw on my jacket following Alyssa and Sira out the door.

"Guys, I need to get my own car" I had done some research and turns out I could drive a car using my British licence for up-to a year whilst I applied for an American license.