S I X | Jasmine & Aladdin

Speak beautiful things

*****

Something had shifted between Elliot and I since our hug last night. Elliot and I didn't say much but manged to express a lot.  I was grateful for that hug, it had calmed me down letting me to sleep like a baby the whole night. Since it was a Saturday I slept in until Elle ran into my room shaking me awake. 

I yawned when I entered the kitchen. Elle was sitting at the counter eating a bite pancakes whilst doing some homework.  She smiled at me when she saw me enter. 

"Elliot made pancakes for you too before he left" she said pointing at the second plate on the table. I took the seat in front of her eyeing the plate.

"Where did he go?" I questioned digging into the pancakes. She shrugged mumbling something about practice, going back to her homework. I quickly finished eating before washing the dishes dragging Elle to the living room. 

"You can do your homework later, right now it's me and you time" I threw myself onto the couch with Elle in tow.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Elle as she jumped in excitement. She sat there thinking for a while before finally speaking up.

"I want to know more about you" She finally said. She crossed her legs getting comfortable on the sofa. 

"Hmm, well, what do you want to know?" I asked copying the way she was sat.

"What's it like being famous" I laughed at Elle's expression as she looked at me with so much adoration. 

"I'm not famous, Elle" I shook my head at her slightly. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she stared at me.

"You have nearly 4 million combined followers. That means nearly 4 million people know who you are. I'd say you're pretty famous" She laughed shuffling closer to me.

"Shall we watch some of your videos?" 

"If you want" Elle jumped off the couch grabbing her tablet syncing it to the TV playing some of my covers. We eventually let go of my covers as we started searching YouTube watching different compilations. 

"So, what now?" I asked turning the TV off. 

"Well, I know you said no homework but I have to recreate a Disney scene for my drama class. We could do that? I need actors" she looked up at me in question.

"So what do I have to do?" Elle grinned at my reply running out of the room dialling a number on the landline. I heard a distant conversation before Elle ran back in.