T H I R T Y - T H R E E | Epilogue

Cry, my dear but do not bleed

*****

Months had flown by Elliot and I continued to grow whilst Daniel continued to heal. If my eyes weren't deceiving me I'd even go as far as to say Sira was extra caring towards Daniel ever since he returned from the hospital. I didn't bother questioning her, it was always nice to have blackmail material over your best friend. 

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at Elliot who was sipping his drink silently. Elliot, Jacob, Alyssa, Sira, Daniel and I had all come out for lunch to celebrate the end of summer.

"Yeah, fine, don't worry" Elliot smiled at me laying a small kiss to my forehead. 

"I can't believe you're going to be moving away" Sira sighed playing with her food. 

"I know but I promise we'll always figure out a way to visit" Alyssa promised holding onto Sira's hand. Alyssa and Jacob had applied to NYU to study childhood education and business studies and had both been accepted. Whereas Sira and Elliot had been accepted in UCLA with their very own scholarships. Sira applied to study law and Elliot had gotten a full sport scholarship. As for Daniel and I, well that was a different story. Daniel was still offered his place at high school to complete his senior year as an exchange student and he jumped at the opportunity. Me? Well I was still on the middle ground between leaving or staying. 

"It's going to be weird not seeing each other everyday" Sira added. 

"At-least you all have a familiar face to hold onto" I said trying to cheer them all up. "Anyway, UCLA is only a 40 minutes or so ride from here, you could always visit" I shrugged.

"What about you? Do you have to leave now?" I felt Elliot's fists clench as the words left Alyssa's mouth. My student visa was coming to an end which meant that I would sooner or later have to return to the UK. Well, I would have at-least if my new manager wasn't the star that she is.

"Actually, about that..." I tired to hide my smile behind my cup. Elliot's head whipped up looking in my directions. Daniel kicked my leg under the table with a knowing smile. 

"I may or may not have some good news" I grinned.

"Don't play with me right now, Jess" Elliot finally spoke up turning his body around to look at me. 

"I'm not leaving" I confirmed staring back at him.

"You're not? Why didn't you tell me? I've been slowly losing my mind all summer for no reason" Elliot groaned pulling into his arms holding me as close as possible.

"Wait, how? Did your visa get extended?" Jacob asked looking between us. I shook my head at him.

"Nope, you're girl is officially signed with Universal music" I squealed hiding in Elliot's arm. 

"WHAT?! NO FUCKING WAY! OH MY GOD! SINCE WHEN! OH MY GOD!" Alyssa and Sira yelled in unison attracting more attention then I wanted but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Jess, this is so big! Why didn't you tell us?" Elliot asked planting a soft kiss on my lips. 

"I just needed confirmation. They've given me a work visa for now so we can sort some things out but for now I'm not going anywhere" I leant against Elliot getting comfortable.

"This calls for a celebration" Sira exclaimed raising her glass in toast.

"For sure" Alyssa agreed tapping her own glass against Sira's. The rest of lunch was spent in a much better mood.

"Come on then" I pushed Elliot to get out of the booth we were sat in when everyone began to pile out and leave.

"Make me" He grinned, a cheeky glint in his eyes. 

"Elliot" I laughed continuing to push him.

"I'm joking. I'm so proud of you, Jess. No one deserves this more than you" Elliot smiled a sweet smile down at me taking my lips onto his. 

"Thank you, sweet" I sighed tucking myself into his arms. Things were beginning to change, not that it was bad. We were just living and growing and things would juts get better and better. I had Elliot by my side, my brother was healthy and alive and my friends were all on their way to living their dream lives. There was nothing more that I wanted. So as Elliot held onto my hand walking me outside, I knew I was exactly where I was meant to be and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

"Remember me?" Elliot whispered into my ear as I took a seat in the car. 'Always' is what my heart replied.

*****

And so comes to an end Jess and Elliot's story. This story was truly magical in my head and I hope it brought it some justice. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to check out my other books.