A Quite Place

**************************

West Mitchell Collins

My name is obviously written above but don't read that bullshit and, you should just focus on me. I am West Mitchell V. Collins, the future heir of Villa Amore and I'd say I'm the most handsome but I realized that we're twins so we do look pretty much alike. Psyche and Reidly are both my cousins from dad's side while North is my older twin brother who seemed to forgot where he placed his commonsense or brain, sometimes.

My brother is much older than me but he's much mischievous than I am and his favorite hobby is to play every girl's heart here in San Nicolas, our dad is not a womanizer so I don't really understand why he's into that kind of stuff. Oh, I have an idea why. Got broken at a young age? Nah, impossible.

What kind of girl would reject us? Only a fool would do that and even if that kind of girl existed, I doubt that I'd fall for her. I hate those women who would pretend to be into you but deep inside? It's the money that they wanted, not your heart.

Welcome to the 21st century where true love is not for everyone, not everyone can hit a jackpot and I guess I'm one of those unlucky people?

I'm an introverted type of person, I hate socializing with people specially those who doesn't know how to shut their mouths but in business? I have no choice but to come along or hang out with these old geezers.

Except for Thor, Eros, Jared and North? I don't want to be with anyone else. I'd rather listen to their bullshits all day long than be with dad's business partners then play golf, eat caviar, drink champagnes and gossip about their affair with young womens. I can't imagine how difficult this is for my father and I wonder, how the hell did he managed to stay sane with them?

North wouldn't even dare to come with him, it's just me. I wanted to proved myself worthy of that position, I'm trying to earn everyone's trust for the sake of my own future and North's future as well. Well either way, we'll still be the heirs of Villamore.

It's Saturday morning, this day should be my rest day today but unfortunately? North and I have to be present at our Aunt's book event today. Her name is Maria Selana Amore F. Collins or also known as 'Ms. Serenity' but she's just two years older than me and North. If you're wondering how the hell did that happened, either do I.

But we know the truth about her, who knows if my father and the rest of them are aware that North and I knew something about it. We're just basically keeping our mouth shut, it's for our own sake as well.

"West!! Nasaan yung necktie kong kulay navy blue? Nakita mo ba??". North yelled. The hell would I know? It's not mine.

I didn't reply anything because I'm busy doing my own business so I just let him be but then he suddenly barged into my room like we're still kids, I'm fucking naked for God's sake!!

"Eh? Ang dugyot mo, mag bihis ka na nga!". Sigaw niya sa'kin.

I threw him my apple watch. "Fuck you, North! Get out!!". I replied. I hit his face but it didn't even leave a small scratch so he's gonna be fine...

North can be really annoying, he's much more worse than Jared or Psyche. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the one who's older than him even though I'm not. We're brothers so I don't really mind him being a fucking asshole every single time, he just have to make sure that he won't mess with me when I'm asleep or else.