Flow

A/N: Happy reading!!

**************************

West Mitchell Collins

"Mom? What's going on? Why are you here?". I immediately asked her.

Summer and Everlee laughed, that's probably because of my appearance and my outfit. I'm still wearing the goddamn pajama costume that Jared gave us yesterday, it's comfortable and I really slep well because of it. Mom was just staring at me, her facial expressions were a bit strange but I don't think she's mad at me.

But she will surely be if she saw what my brother had done again...

"Where's your brother?". Mom asked in a serious tone.

"North? I don't know, why? What about him?". I questioned her innocently. We're surely gonna get caught if they went out now, I honestly hoped that they wouldn't or the two of us we'll be killed my dad.

"West, just tell me the truth. May iba bang babae si North?". Everlee couldn't even hold back her tears and sadness, I think she had been crying since last night.

"Everlee, he and I are twins but we don't share secrets to one another so even if he has? I wouldn't know about it. I don't stick my nose to other people's businesses". I replied to her.

"Then what about you West? Wala ka bang ibang babae?". Oh my god! Damn you, Summer!

"What? Is that true? West? Answer me!". Mom is starting to raise her voice, uh-oh...

"Mom, it's not like I'm cheating on Summer. She and I are not in a relationship in the first place, I can like whom I wanted to and she's not in the place to stop me from doing that". I'm indirectly admitting that I'm in love with someone.

I'm doing this to protect Cece, if mom found out that I love her then she might do something ridiculous. Mom can be like any other wicked moms, I can't blame her because all she ever wanted was to protect us from the pain of being in love with someone who's just using you but Cece won't do that me.

I can't ignore the fact that Cece might not return my feelings to her but I'm still trying my best to prove that I'm worthy of her love and attention. I'm trying to win her love, attention, her heart and her pure soul and to do that? I have to a man that she deserves. I'm aware that I'm hiding a lot of things to her including the fact that I knew her past.

But that doesn't make me a liar, I won't lie to her and I'm keeping that promise no matter what.

"See? He's admitting that he's in love with someone else, he's cheating on my like his older twin brother!". Summer cried and pretended that she's emotionally lost.

"Why would you do that huh? What's wrong with Summer? Don't you like her?". Mom sounded worried than mad.

"Mom, we've already talked about this. I won't marry that woman because I don't love her". I tried to stay calm as possible, I didn't want to act rudely.

"You taught me how to love a woman, you taught me how to stay faithful and most importantly? You taught me to follow what my heart says and that's what I'm doing". I added then reminded her of what she used to taught us.