End Game: Love Conquers All

* 2 months and 2 weeks later....

**************************

Gabriella Cecelia Rios

During these past few months, the people who were affected by the apocalyptic event are slowly coming back to their normal lives even though we all know that doing it is not easy. Of course, losing your loved ones will always be the most painful thing that you will have to go through for as long as you live.

Even myself, I still find it hard to believe that Mama and Papa are no longer around with us. The memories of seeing Mama inside a coffin while she was wearing her most finest fabric and her face looked alive because she was even wearing a makeup on even though she's no longer breathing is still tormenting me.

That painful memory was already in the past but I can never bring myself to forget about it, luckily? I have a lot of people who are willing to help me ease the pain using the happy memeories that we're creating with each other. I want to thank Ate Cornellia, Candice, Tophen, our Lolos, our Lolas and most importantly? West for staying by my side even if my attitude can be complicated sometimes.

Like us, those people have to continue to live their lives even if it's hard to do so. Nothing is easy but tormenting and being hard on yourself won't get you anywhere, it won't help you move on and get your normal life back but it will definitely take you to mental hospital and in that place? You'll receive countless treatments so you can get better again and it also means that you have to waste tons of time and money.

This catastrophe was no joke, it really did caused a lot of damages and traumatic experience to each and everyone of us. Thousands or even millions of people had passed away due to the unwanted virus that had affected their health, some are already cured now but some are still fighting for their lives. Fortunately, Primo along with Dr. Isaac and the other had managed to find a way to end this chaos using a vaccine.

May mga taong nahihirapan pang bumalik sa dati pero araw-araw nilang sinusubukan, natutuwa ako sa mga taong hindi sumusuko dahil kapag nakikita ng iba ang ginagawa nila ay nahahawa rin sila doon. Hindi man ngayon o kinabukasan pero sigurado akong magiging maayos din lahat.

Hindi lang ibang tao ang dapat tumulong sa kanila dahil kailangan rin nilang tulungan ang mga sarili nila, if no one is willing to cheer them up then they should to that to themselves instead. In the end, we only have ourselves but in my case? I have my handsome Hotel Owner and he's an Agent. Hindi na ako kasama sa mga single o No boyfriend since birth na babae.

I mean, matagal na pala kaming mag-asawa kaya noon pa man ay hindi na ko kasama sa mga single. Sa tuwing pakiramdam ko ay mag-isa lang ako o nalulungkot ako kase wala akong kasama sa loob ng condo namin, tinitingnan ko na lang 'yung wedding ring na isinuot niya sa daliri ko noong araw ng kasal namin.

That wedding is both legal and illegal. It's legal in the eyes of God but it's illegal in the sense that Ate Cornellia, Candice, Lola Rose, Lolo Nolan, Lola Ida and Lolo Gus are not aware and neither of them knew anything about it. We haven't told them that West and I are married but we would like to do it again.

Nag-kasundo kaming dalawa ni West na sasabihin namin sa kanilang lahat ang totoo pag-tapos ng mismong kasal bago kami mag-tungo sa lugar kung saan kami pupunta at sandaling mananatili para mag-honeymoon. Sa totoo lang ay hindi talaga 'yon natuloy noong unang beses kaming ikinasal dahil sa mga kasama namin na naka-bantay at palagi lang nasa paligid.