xxxSerenityxxx22's Note

To all my readers:

This is xxxSerenityxxx22, the Author of Finding My Way Back!! I just want to thank each and everyone of you for the endless love and support. I can't express how deeply grateful I am for you all, I'm delighted that I get to finish another master piece this year and you as one of my readers are still here to support me up until the very end. I really hoped that you will continue to read my works here on wattpad!!

Im thankful for all of it. The highs, the lows. The blessings, the lessons, the setbacks and the comebacks. Everything.

Always remember that roads were made for journey, not destinations. Accept the new beginning offered in your next breath, in your choice to forgive where you could've done better. You're allowed to start again whenever you need to.

To end my message:

All I can say is that I'm really grateful for everything that I have, and for those people who never stopped supporting me are the true treasure in my life.

This is Kings Of Valentine Series #4 - Finding My Way Back!!

Thank you for reading this work!!

This is Kings Of Valentine Series #2 (book 2) - Connecting Threads.

Support the book 2 of OTS (Our Tangled Strings) coming this month of July, 2021!! Love y'all so much!!