Lost Star

**************************

West Mitchell Collins

It's been exactly two days since the bomb explosion took place at Eastern Industrus Laboratory. I can't whether our mission had failed or not, Thorin and the other two members of our team are all injured and all of them are in critical condition.

We're still here in Barcelona, Spain to he exact, we're all in a hospital to recover. North, Jared, Eros, Abigail and I are all fine, we didn't get any serious bruises like Nikka, Primo, Trinity, Dawn and Thorin.

I want to blame myself for being unable to do anything about what happened, I knew that North, Captain Light and I weren't there to help them because we're too far away but still... I feel so useless, and because of that? Thorin, Nikka and Dawn are still lying down on their hospital beds. The three of them are still unconscious.

We didn't expect that a bomb would explode, it hit Thorin's group directly. That's the reason why some of them are still unconscious, even Trinity and Primo are injured. Dawn used her body to saved Nikka's life, her body might be strong enough to pick a fucking metal chair and threw it on someone else but she's not immortal. Like the rest of us, she's just a mortal person who can die anytime.

No one would have wanted what happened, specially not me.

For me, Dawn is my best friends girlfriend and she's important to any of us. Regardless. Nikka might be a little stubborn and she has a sassy attitude but she's a part of our team, that means she's important for me as well. While Thorin is not just my best friend, we're brothers for life. Blood-related or not.

For now, we won't be able to continue what we started. We can't do it ourselves, we need Thorin, Dawn and Nikka to complete this mission. Without them, there's a huge possibility that we're literally gonna fail this mission. Besides, Captin Light is not on a good condition as well. He's not even talking to us ever since earlier before we arrived in this hospital.

This hospital itself is owned by Dr. Alonzo, Dr. Dela Cruz, Dr. Ramirez and Dr. Asuncion. These four great doctors are the founder of this health-care facility, this hospital itself was built recently because this is a new branch. North and I are staying in the lobby of this hospital while waiting for Abigail, Captain Light was with Vice Commander. They went out for a while.

Primo is inside Dawn's ward, he'll be staying there along with Tita Adrianna and Tito Isaac to make sure that his sister will be fine and will be able to recover from the injury. While Trinity along with Tita Thalia, Tobi and Tito Oliver are all in Thorin's ward to make sure that he'll be fine as well.

When Abigail got out from the x-ray room, she immediately approaches us then she told everything. The doctor told her that there's nothing wrong with her at all, she's perfectly fine and she doesn't have to be confined in the hospital. Before we got a chance to stood up, Eros arrived and his expression were still the same as earlier like the three of us.

Since none of us are permitted to go back to the Philippines for a few days, weeks or even months, we'll be staying in Villa Amore. This is one of our hotel branches and this is one of the most popular hotels in this country, the name of the hotel itself and the owner is still the same but the interior and the exterior designs are different from the others.

The reason why we can't go back for now is because it's not safe yet for all of us, we won't return until everyone is safe to get transferred in a different hospital. We're in Barcelona, Spain and this hellhole is the enemy's territory. Fighting them in here itself will only put the rest of us in great danger, not all Cielo Agents are in this area.