Before And After

**************************

West Mitchell Collins

It's been three days since Cece and I started talking to each other again, I must thanked Zach for it because if it wasn't for his 23rd birthday party then Cece would never step foot in Villa Amore ever again. Although she and I are still not officially back together but at least we're talking now. Unlike these past few years that we literally didn't talk to each other.

This is a progress and a great news. Like what I told her yesterday, all she has to do is let me explain. I'll do everything to ease the pain that Katlaine and I caused to her, that night was partly my fault so figuring out how to win her trust and her heart back again is my problem. I will always do my best, and I certainly won't give us up.

And honestly I couldn't stop smiling whenever the thought of Cece and I are dancing in the middle of the dance floor together would just suddenly popped up in my head like it was some kind of magic or spell, I do look like a fool but I just can't help it. I'm so glad that Cece and I are finally trying to fix our relationship.

I never had a good night sleep during these past few years and for three consecutive nights, my sleep was awesomely peaceful!

That never happened before specially during the first month of our break-up, it only did happened when she and I danced around and pretended like nobody was there expect for the two of us. It feels like everybody disappeared, there's only she and I.

I wished that everyday is Zach's birthday so I could see Cece every night, then she and I will dance around over and over and over again like what we did before. That night was one of the most memorable moments that I ever had with her, and now I have a new favorite memory and she's still there with me.

But something surprised me, I just found out that Jared, North, and Eros did something to make Zach leave. When we arrived at the party itself, we saw that Cece, Tintin and Zach are all together. Out of the blue, Zach's mother approached their table and I'm certain that she said something to them. And finally, Zach, a random woman then his mother left the table. They left Cece and Tintin alone and never came back.

One of these morons did something nasty to Zach during his own 23rd birthday party but it's pretty obvious that none of them are willing to tell me the truth, someone put a medicine to Zach's drink. The effects are not that severe but still, I'm sure he suffered a lot for a few minutes inside the cubicle.

And up until now, the three of them are still laughing out loud because of their own stupidity. They can still recall what they did and they are proud of themselves!!

But thanks to what they had done that night, Cece and I finally had our moment. If it wasn't for that prank then I would never had a chance to talk to Cece again because she's always with Zach. Tintin is not the problem here, she would immediately know what to do.

"Tangina mo kase! Bakit mo dinamihan 'yung gamot?!". Natatawang tanong ni Eros.

"Gago! Hindi kase ako 'yung nag-dagdag, si Jared kaya 'yon!". Depensang sagot ng kapatid ko.

"Nasaan pala si Jared? Bakit wala siya dito ngayon?". Biglang tanong ni Eros sa kaniya.

Hindi pa bumabalik si Jared mula kahapon, alam ko kung nasaang impeyerno siya ngayon dahil sa'kin lang naman siya nag-sabi para kung sakaling hanapin siya ni Riane ay ako na ang bahalang mag-paliwanag ng maayos. Kapag kay North niya daw kase sinabi ay siguradong madadagdagan at kapag kay Eros naman ay siguradong mayroong kulang.