Someone To Lean On

**************************

West Mitchell Collins

I don't know how long had passed cause it feels like every second, minute, hour, day, week and month is passing by like the wind but it's already St. Valentine's 72nd anniversary. Of course everyone is excited and so we're we but, how the hell are we gonna enjoy this whole event when our family is having a goddamn chaotic problem right now?

That stupid arrangement that tito Philip had pre-planned for Psyche is our main concern, we can't let that happen. We won't allow it, we're just her cousins but we are a part of her life and that reason is enough for us to take action.

Dad nor tito Romulus can't interfere with tito Philip's decisions regarding that setting. I've tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen to me, neither to Reidly nor to North. He wants Psyche to marry Skylar Madrigal, we can't figure out what's going on with him but he has a plan obviously. He wouldn't allow that marriage to happen if he's not plotting anything.

Reidly had been sleeping over at Psyche's place to guard her and make sure that no one will lay their hands on her, specially her demonic sisters. My words are not enough to elaborate how evil are they, not just that cause their stupidity is also out of this world so not even the smartest person in this world can describe the two of them.

My relationship with Cece is going quite well, she and I would often spent time with each other while she's working. If I could only keep her by my side for 24/7 then I would but for now, I will be patient. I really want to earn her trust, I want her to feel loved and cared about because she deserve it.

Her happiness will always be more important than mine...

During the last two weeks of preparation for St. Valentine's anniversary, there's no classes so we can hang out but of course AL and the rest had to be there as well but I don't mind cause they don't bother us. AL is busy with Jared, I'm busy with Cece while Eros and Thor are busy trying to separate us with the two girls. These assholes are loveless, that's why...

But I can't hide the fact that I'm still bothered about my brother whenever he's spending time with Cece alone, he'll take her home sometimes and it felt like that should be me who's doing that. Not him.

I'm mad at him cause it seems like he's taking her away from me but I hate myself more for being a goddamn liar, I'm still unable to tell him the truth because I didn't want to hurt him nor his feelings. He's my fucking brother!

I'm respecting him and I'm respecting our relationship as brothers, but me? Unloving Cece? That's not something I can do specially now that I fell hard and I can't get up now. There's no escaping from her, I feel miserable and in love at the same time.

North and I are still fixing ourselves for the event, we'll dressed as the Twin Tweedledum. Those bald fat twins in the movie 'Alice in the Wonderlan' is what we are cosplaying for today's event. He and I can agree on something specially if it's related to costumes, we got used to it for quite some time now.

"Mom, stop putting too much face powder on my face. The theme of St. Valentine's anniversary is 'Alice in the Wonderland' not 'The Grudge' okay?". I reminded her nonchalantly.

"Ang puti na nga natin tapos may make up pa? Para tayong nadapa sa harina". North joked around while laughing at his own reflection on the mirror.