No One Knows Us

**************************

West Mitchell Collins

Since Cece and AL are not in danger, they were allowed to go back their dorm immediately so they can rest. We took them home and even barged into their room, luckily? Eros and Tintin are close. They knew each other, and I guess? It's our lucky day today. They were acquaintances, though I'm not even surprised.

Eros can be as quite as me but he's a friendly type of person, he likes to be friends with anyone. He's not too picky but he knew who's being real or not, he's always willing to help out and he won't even ask anything in return. He's just cool about it, that's what I like about him. I mean, as a friend. I'm straight.

I still remember when I gave out some bonuses to them, my employees took Cece to a bar so I had no choice but to come with them. Of course, Cece is not like us so she didn't really drink anything aside from ciders and juices.

I won't allow her either, even if I'm around to take her home. If she's drunk and so am I, something unwanted might happened and I'm sure neither of us would have want that so it's better to take precautions. I want her to marry me willingly because she loved me and she wanted to build a family with me not because she wanted our child to grew up with a complete family.

I can recall everything about her now, she's the daughter of an ex second Lieutenant Marine named Mr. Grayson James Dallas. He and I met a few years back, I was sent alone to finish a mission so we were working on something to catch a criminal who's on the run but then, something unexpected happened.

A bomb was about to explode. He pushed me away and used his body to saved everyone including me, before he died? He gave me a letter and he told me to sent it to his family. I got curious so I did something I shouldn't have done and when I opened the letter, his fiancé's name was written on the letter. He promised her that he'll come back but little did she knew that he will never ever see him again.

But before he and I were sent to finish something, we got to talk about his daughters. The eldest one was named Cornellia, the second born was named Cecelia while the youngest was named Candice who was still in her mother's womb at that time. All of them are named after him and his fiance, he showed me some of his photos and that's when I first saw Cecelia.

She was still a little girl back then though her apperance never changed up until now, she still looks the same though she's much more taller and her hair is longer now. I'm still keeping her old photographs with me, I didn't understand why his Captain left his things to me but I accepted and kept it with me.

I'm keeping it underneath my bed, no one will check it there because I never let anyone come inside except for North but even him won't even check underneath my bed. I mean, why the hell would he do that for nothing? He might be a jackass but he's not the type of guy who would be interested in someone else's things.

I just realized these things when I saw his things again, but I don't know how to tell her everything. I knew that she'll feel resentment towards her father, I may never understand the feeling of being left behind by someone who's important to me but I can feel her pain.

I treated Second Lieutenant Dallas as my father while I was on a mission to help them, until now? I'm still mad at myself for letting him sacrifice himself.

He and I could have come back together, then he'd be able to return to his loved ones like me. He never saw them grew up, he never got a chance to witness how strong, independent and beautiful they turned out to be. And as far as I know, Cecelia's eldest sister gave birth to a baby boy.