Children and fighting

Leanna's POV

Countless headlines have surfaced about "One Direction's return" and "Harry Styles, a father?"

I want to hit myself in the face with a a long stick for not staying with my boys. I can be so dumb sometimes.

Danny and the crew has figured out how to get Nick back and of course I am needed. This man named Adam has Nick in his possession. Adam also happens to be a business man, who is looking to hire a female personal assistant.

That is why I am standing outside in the freezing weather, wearing a pink coat that provides little warmth and a short dress. I have an interview with Adam at this café pretty soon.

While walking down the sidewalk on my way to the café, my phone started buzzing.

"What?" I answered annoyed. I am too cold for happiness right now.

"Grrrr! Calm down tiger." He joked with a annoying laugh.

"Shut up Damon. What do you want?" I asked him in a rush. I was approaching the café quickly.

"Just wanted to remind you that Lucy needs to be happy for Mr. Adam." Damon said in a serious-joking manner. I scoffed and hung up. I then proceeded to stuff my phone back into my purse. My name is Lucy. Well that is what Adam thinks.

I walked into the café immediately being welcomed by the warm air. My heels clicked as I walked towards the booth by the exit door. I sat down and slid over to the wall.

After a few minutes of being bored and staring off into space, someone sat across from me.

"I assume that you are Lucy Desmond?" A man with a deep gruff sounding voice asked. I lifted my head up and smirked.

The man was dressed in a designer suit. Expensive watches embraced his wrists. He wore a big ring with the initials AK engraved In the top.

"I am assuming you are Adam Keith?" I asked him causing him to have a over-confident grin play across his chapped lips.

"You assume right, dear." He answered while examining me. He looked me up and down, only to nod in approval.

"Why should I hire you?" He asked , looking straight into my eyes almost as if he was expecting me to crack.

What is he expecting me to say if I were to crack? Something along the lines of "oh I already have a job, I work for the police!"?

"Why shouldn't you? I am one hell of a personal assistant. I keep quiet, I look great, I brighten people's days with one simple phone call, and I know how to deal with people." I leaned closer to him while saying all of this. He grinned, satisfied with my answer.

"Consider yourself hired Ms. Desmond." He told me while exiting the booth. He walked out of the café leaving me alone. I sighed in relief and called Danny.

"Leanna, baby, what happened?" Danny asked way too happy. Has he been drinking? Wouldn't surprise me.

"Lucy Desmond has a new job." I told him causing a roar of loud cheers to erupt. Am I on speaker phone?

"Great! Damon is picking you up. Be waiting outside." Danny ordered and hung up the phone. Such an asshole.

I huffed while getting out of the booth. I placed my phone back into my purse and walked towards the dark brown counter.

I mean if I'm going to wait outside In the freezing cold, I might as well get a warm beverage. A number 3 to be exact.

A teenage girl who looks about 16 came over to me from behind the counter.