Last Chapter

Please comment if you want a squeal!!!

It's in the makings but I want to know if Yall want it!!

This is dedicated to my lovely friend Ssharadaa77 and to the incredible and fun styles2destiny

Al THANK YOU SO MUCH for always being there for me and being such an incredible, amazing best friend. I love you Girl *hugs* You make me laugh, and I love you for you. I know you would never do anything against me and that's amazing. You are silly and deserve everything you desire. I will personally do my best to make sure you get whatever you want, and will always protect and defend you. I really wish that we can meet one day, maybe when we get cars? I just know that you're amazing and I would love to meet you face to face.

DES!!!! Agh you are literally the best!!! Even though we don't talk everyday, we are still friends and I feel like will be for a long time. You have LOVED and supported this book since you first read it. Thank you for that. I ALAWAYS absolutely LOVE reading all of your hilarious, full of love comments. They would brighten my day. You are one fabulous girl and I'm happy you decided to give my book a read. Cause if you hadn't we wouldn't of met and I'd hate to be in a world where I didn't know you Destiny. All the Love Darling xx

--------------------------------------------------------------

Every once in awhile something happens in your life that you know you will forever cherish. It's something that could range from getting a reply from your idol; the moment you meet the love of your life; or even getting an A on a exam. These moments we hold dear, can either bring pain and sadness, or happiness and joy.

I, unfortunately, am experiencing a mixture of both emotions. The dreadful pain and sadness are from the event that just recently occurred. Destiny and Damon are gone. My mother died, yes, but I wasn't close with my mother, she was always gone and when she was home she didn't want anything to do with me. Destiny and Damon dying is completely different. I was close with both of them. Destiny was one of the first people who ever actually valued our friendship. She acted like a sister too me, and didn't care what anyone thought about it. Damon was that annoying brother, that irritated you nonstop, but you still loved him with all of your heart.

I am going to painfully miss them.

The happiness and joy come from the fact that Sydney could be waking up soon. The fact that we safe now. That I can finally live my life how I want. That I can settle maybe settle down one day, now that I've officially done with my line of work. I can become a teacher, or anything I really want. I can fall in love. I can even have kids of my own.

I rush towards the hospital, ignoring the honking horns of drivers I pissed off.

Once I reached the huge-sterile smelling building I parked the car and rushed towards the entrance.

The hospital was buzzing with people. Lots of people.

While I made my way into the building, blinding flashes from cameras shot, gaining photos of me. I ignored them and made my way into the building.

Then I was met face to face with a shit load of directioners.

In the large crowd I spotted a familiar face. The stupid blonde I once nicknamed "mini skirt"

On the first day of my official job as One Direction's Bodyguard, a crowd of annoying ass teen girls stood outside the tour bus singing. Mini shirt was one of those girls. Except when I asked them to leave she refused. She also pushed me.