Danny Baby

Leanna's POV

"What are you really doing here?" I asked him, completely done with playing along. His smirk fell, but he didn't speak.

"Can't I just come and see you? You were my first love after all." He told me, the arrogant smirk returning to his face.

"Please, just tell me." I demanded with pleading eyes. He sighed and took a step forward. He tried to get past me, but I was NOT going to let him. Sydney is here, and Harry. I know Destiny can take care of herself.

"Fine. I heard that some guy wants to kill you, and I'm not letting you die. I may have done some really fucking stupid things in the past, but I still care about your well being." He told me seriously. I almost believed him. That was until his devilish smirk spread across his face.

"You are here to protect me? Really?" I asked him in dis-belief. He groaned and looked away from me. He glared at me , giving me a familiar look that I've seen thousands of times.

He took a step forward toward me. I screamed and jumped back covering myself with my arms protectively. I heard the loud footsteps of Destiny. She took Danny by surprise and tackled him to the ground with a knife harshly pressed to his throat. The look of absolute fear in his eyes actually brought me a bit joy. I mean, I've seen that look before, but not often.

"Who are you? What the hell are you doing here?" Destiny mustered out with a kinda scary demanding voice. I don't blame Danny, if I was him, I'd be terrified also.

"LEANNA!! Help me." He shouted probably scaring Sydney who was just in the other room with Harry.

"Shut up." I hissed at him, the anger taking over me.

He instantly went silent and froze.

"Listen up. You are going to answer every single one of her questions." I demanded. Danny's fright seemed to increase by the second. Good.

"Let's try this again, shall we?" Destiny said to him with a smirk. He gave a teeny-tiny nod in response.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked him once again. Her pressure on the knife seeming to tighten.

"I'm Danny, Leanna's ex-boyfriend. I am here because me and her have some unfinished business." Danny answered Destiny. Destiny slightly nodded and looked away.

She swiftly looked back at him with an intense glare.

"Danny. What is this unfinished business?" She asked tilting her head to the side. Somehow her glare got even more intense. It was quite scary.

"An agreement if I remember right. Leanna said she'd come with me and the boys and join the gang. You know, since she is important and all. I guess you could say she's a really valuable asset." He told Destiny with the same devilish smirk I remember dearly. You know, since he never seemed to make any other facial expressions.

I groaned suddenly remembering that. It was when we were still somewhat friends. He agreed he'd help my mother and father in anyway he can at any time, if I'd join his stupid little gang at any time he requested.

"Let him up." I ordered Destiny. She looked at me with a frown before she got up off of him and walked beside me. She kept glaring at Danny the whole time, which made me smirk myself.

"Right now isn't a good time Danny." I told him flaring my arms. He frowned, but don't take that as defeat. He doesn't go down that easy.

"I know it's not. Some guys took Nick. They are expecting us to pay them for him, but we don't have the kind of money they want. We really need your help." Danny spoke looking at the ceiling. Wow, must be really desperate. He wouldn't of actually asked for help if he wasn't.