Looks like she's back

Silence.

The room was silent, well, except from the annoyingly-loud snoring being produced by my brother.

I woke up about 20 minutes ago. It is currently 2 AM.

Gemma, Anne, Perrie, Zayn, Janet, June, Damon, and Destiny all went home or to their hotels. Janet is staying at Liam's new mansion with her mum. That leaves Harry, Liam, and Me in this hospital room. Sydney still hasn't woken up, I must admit that I'm scared. Scared for what happens when she wakes up.

Liam is spread out across the first couch in this too-big-for-someone-not-rich-or-important-hospital-room. I mean A normal hospital room is 1. Shared. 2. Small ( like you can't fit three couches and two chairs in a small room).

Harry is snuggled up on the second couch, the one closest to Sydney, and I am on the third couch which is by the window.

We aren't that many floors up. Probably the 3rd floor. When I look out the window I can see the crowd of paparazzi who are desperate for a picture.

What a lovely view? Wouldn't you say?

The overweight one with glasses and a creepy beard, that is complimented with his greasy pony tail is my absolute favorite. I mean his skin tight 'Star Wars' shirt is the bomb!

With an annoyed sigh I put the curtain back. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

My eyes snapped open when I heard a giggle.

A little girl was in our room staring at me. She had a hospital gown on, her light brown hair braided into two separate braids that went down her shoulders.

Once she noticed that I've seen her she carefully watched me, but made no move to leave. She did the exact opposite of the actually.

Her barefoot feet hit the floor as she walked closer to me. She pulled herself up onto the couch I was sitting on.

She flashed me a toothy grin and started playing with the ends of her hair. This girl must be Sydney's age.

"I'm Allie." She told with a cute little giggle.

"Hi Allie. I'm Leanna." I kindly told her. She nodded her head and stared at the wall, her cute smile disappearing.

"I know those lads." She told me. She nodded her head in the direction of Liam & Harry. I laughed knowing that she is a fan of theirs. She blushed and hid her face from me. Only if I'd know she was hiding a devilish smile.

"You're a fan of them? Do you want me to wake one of them up?" I asked her in a kind tone. She peeked her head back out and nodded.

Why is she suddenly so shy? How'd she even get into our room anyway? I thought the door was locked? I glanced towards the direction of the door to see it wide open. It must've not been locked?

"I'll get Liam up. Harry's had a rough few days." I told the little girl with a smirk on my face. She nodded and got up with me. I told her to sit back down. Thankfully she listened.

I walked over to the "roaring Liam" his loud snores embarrassingly being heard. I slapped his cheek and jumped back. He shot up, wide awake, with a deathly glare on his now red face.

"Opps...." I said with a sarcastic laugh. He glared at me again before laying back down, but he then noticed the small child next to me.

"Who is that?" Liam asked me. The little girls eyes went wide In false shock.

"Liam, she is a fan of yours! Her name is Allie. Allie this is Liam, Liam this is Allie." I told him with a fake smile. He better be nice to her. Even if he was just woken up by getting slapped at 2AM. She is still a fan of theirs.