Dear kinda husband

The knocking from the side of the van made both Niall and I visibly jump in our seats. I quickly pulled out my gun, before opening the door. The end of my gun pointed directly at the person waiting for the door to open. I opened the door sighing in relief. My brother and his team quickly slid into the van with Sophia and Veronica.

Kenny looked at me with an anxious expression. Did he know?

Before thinking, I blurted out:

"You knew they took him didn't you? That is the only reason why you wanted to help us, isn't it?"

Kenny and Veronica jolted, looking towards each other than back to me with a shocked expression on their lying faces.

"What?!" Veronica asked, true shock in her tone.

"Who are you talking about?" Kenny asked me with wide eyes.

"Don't play stupid. I think we all know who I'm talking about." I told them crossing my arms over my chest and glaring.

"I don't." My eavesdropping brother commented. He rose an eyebrow awaiting an answer from me.

I ignored Liam and looked at both Veronica and Kenny. Veronica's jaw dropped and Kenny looked simply confused.

"Oh. My. GOD!!!" Veronica squealed, before continuing. " It all makes sense to me!! You mean Trav!! Wait, does that mean you have him? Is he coming? That bastard owes me money." She said quicker than lighting. Her expression read excited, but her tone read angry. She is one confusing woman, I gotta give her that.

Before I could even think of a response Liam, as always, had to ask questions.

"Who is Trav?" Liam said, disgust clear in his tone. He grabbed my arm making me look his way. I stayed silent not knowing what to possibly say.

"Tell me Leanna, we don't have all day" Liam contained to try to get me to speak.

Before I could possibly answer, the three sounded knock rang from the back of the van.

My brother sighed before climbing into the front with Sophia to drive away.

I opened the door for Damon, Eric, Destiny and whomever she had with her.

They all climbed into the van. I couldn't see the mystery man's face because a bag was tied around it blocking him from seeing.

Once they settled and Liam started driving away I couldn't take it any longer.

"Take the damm bag off his head Des!" I ordered her. She looked taken aback before she obeyed, snatching the bag from his head.

His familiar black hair, and piercing blue-green eyes staring at me. His plump pink lips, calling my name.

"Leanna." He breathed out in relief. He leaned over in his seat across from mine and hugged me. In a state of shock I hugged back.

"Travis." Veronica annoyingly squealed. She raised her hand and smacked him on the shoulder. Travis winced in pain, surely he must've been beaten because he is all bruised up.

"Veronica don't fucking hit him you manipulative bitch." I barked out, not even thinking of what I was saying. I put my hand on his chin and made him look in my eyes.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you in there?" I asked him. He simply shook his head. I quickly got up and sat down beside him instead of across from him. I hugged him, letting him rest his head in my shoulder.

I turned and looked at Veronica while doing this. Her jaw has fallen open and ugly looking glare was shot my way. I ignored her. Thankfully she kept her loud mouth shut.