Troy

Previously in "She's Our Bodyguard?!?".....

The door opened and someone I never expected walked through the door.

"Liam."I said in shock.

He looked at me with shock also.

It was Troy, a boy we haven't seen in a while.

__________________________________________

Leanna's Pov

Troy? Why is Troy here?? He better be a rescue for his sake.

I realized that I lowered my gun in shock. I quickly aimed it at Troy again. Troy was stood at the door in shock, he must've not known that some of his dearest friends were the ones tied up in the back. Troy quickly snapped out of his shock and ran over to where me and Liam are behind the counter , even though he knew we would shoot him.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" He whispered harshly. His eyes quickly went from me to Liam and then back to me.

"We could ask you the same." I told him frowning. He thought about it for a moment then decided to tell us.

"My boss wanted something to do with twins, saying they'd pay for their fathers mistake. He sent me and a few others to this diner and we are waiting for the other twin to walk through the front door, wonder when she'll get here?" Troy told us stupidly, now we know that he works for Jack, Jack knows where we are, and that Troy is still as stupid as he was the last time.

"She may have used the back door?" I hinted to him that the twins were me and Liam, knowing he wouldn't give us up.

"Good idea! I'll go tell the boys!" Troy exclaimed standing up. Liam grabbed him and made him sit back down.

"Damn it Troy! Me and Leanna are the twins."Liam told Troy completely irritated. Troy took a minute to fully understand what Liam told him.

"You two are? What? I can't give you guys up, you helped me when I needed you, so I'm gonna help you." Troy said mainly to himself. I remembered all the other One Direction boys who were still sitting behind the counter, staring at me,Liam, and Troy.

"Run to your vehicle, I pretty sure I know where you are staying." Troy ordered us winking. Wanna know how we know Troy? His parents and my parents used to be colleagues and great friends, but when Troy's mother was shot and killed in a mission, Troy's father went into a massive depression, and left Troy to fend for himself. Once someone realized that Troy was practically all by himself with no help from his depressed father they sent Troy to us and Troy's father to get help. Troy stayed for us for a few years, when we were younger, but over the years we've kept in contact.

I gestured for the boys to follow me, very quickly might I add, and we ran out the back to my hidden car. Every single on of us piled into the car.

I then realized I didn't know where to go.

"Liam where should we go?" I asked him. I can always depend on him for a plan.

"Sydeny!" He suddenly screamed remembering his daughter who was still in school.

We drove quickly to the school. I ran faster than I have these past few months to the school office.

I was out of breath by the time I made it into the office, the receptionist was staring at me weirdly hanging up on the phone she was just talking into.

"Are you okay?" The woman asked me worried. I quickly nodded, soon I caught my breath.

"I need to check out Sydney Reed, and urgently." I told the woman. She eyed me weirdly looking at me as if I was a crazy woman.