Chapter 6 - Wait You're My Brother

I would like to dedicate this chapter to lyssa829 for the simply AMAZING comment she left on this chapter :) Thank YOU so much!!!

Liam's POV

I am very surprised and disappointed that Leanna didn't run into my arms crying "I LOVE YOU! OMG I'VE MISSED YOU!"
Then again Lenna has never been the emotional type. Is it bad that I know some guys more girly than her? She is my sister after all. And yes, Louis is one of those guys.

You're probably wondering ''Why does Leanna not recognize him? She should they are siblings?"
She doesn't because I was shipped off at 16 for a military opportunity. My sister-like me- was taught to forget about what pains her the most.

I've missed being a big brother to my real sister , my cover family I was shipped off to, had some kids but ,they would never replace Leanna .
I was really proud when she met the boys she wouldn't take shit from them, and even flipped Zayn over. I Don't like the way Harry was holding her. She's already had to deal with one ass for a long time.

I hope Janet is okay, I really love her also. My crazy sister and her must of missed me while I was gone. I'll have to ask her. I'll confront her soon.

=============@@@@@@===============@@@@@@@@@++++++++++++++++++++

Lenna's POV

I didn't like they way Liam was looking at me . Yes, Liam looks oddly familiar he could be one of Jacks men? Who knows? Who am I supposed to trust? I am going to confront him about this since he definitely knows something and I don't like that at all.

''LIAM!'' I yell running down the hall to the bathroom. An arm grabbed me hard and pulled into the bathroom. I heard the click of the door locking in one swift movement.
I elbowed the attacker in the ribs making then fall to the ground . I took that as an opportunity and started kicking them in the stomach until I heard them yell "STOP"

''Ugh, your supposed to look at the person before attacking them .'' The Leanna napper groaned in pain and backed off . I realised the attacked, was Liam.

''I'm sorry, why'd you grab me like that?'' I said helping Liam up off the cold bathroom floor.

He looked at me, an Intense stare before saying, " We need to talk."

I nodded, leaning against the counter.

"I know you may not recognize me, it's been awhile and I've really changed my look." He said, waiting for any type of reaction.

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes, and it all clicked.

"Liam?" I gasped, hugging him in a tight embrace.

"I knew you wouldn't forget me." He spoke in relief.

"So a singer ?" I asked chuckling

"Yeah, turns out it's the only other thing I am passionate about. "Liam said shyly.

"I didn't know my brother could sing "I said smiling. He returned the smile.

We broke of the hug and he talked about living with a new family and going on the x-factor for about an hour, until Harry came to the door and said he needed to wee so we opened the door and walked out together. Harry looked at us oddly, but I shrugged it off.

===========================================================l

It has been a hour since I found out that I'm protecting my brother , who is protecting me .Right now all the boys and me are in the living room watching a documentary about spies which makes me and Liam laugh.