Earl

Previously on "She's our bodyguard?!?".....

When we heard it, the bell on the door , signaling someone was here.

"Stay here." I told Harry

"If I yell help, call Liam and tell him to come.." I told Harry.

I walked out to the front to see someone I hate...

----------------------

Leanna's POV

I walked out from the back to see the grumpiest old man ever.

"Earl! What are you doing here?" I asked faking a smile

"Oh, honey it's just you... I thought someone broke in, wait what are you doing here?" Earl asked me raising an eyebrow

Earl is a fat, old, African American man. He is also the sheriff.

"Oh, I bought this place. You know how much this place means to me." I told Earl knowing he would get it. He has arrested us before. All of us. He is one of the very few people in this town that remembers Liam.

"Any word from him?" Earl asked me sadly

Everyone in town thought that Liam ran away, most thought he was died

"Actually." I started and then came up with what to say.

In the saddest voice I could make up, I said "He was found dead, murdered, in a river bed."

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. He was a great boy, a hooligan along with you, but a great boy." Earl said sincerely

"Thank you." I said with a sad smile

Then, there was a loud noise coming from the back room, dammit Harry.

"What was that?" Earl asked

Fuck, what should I say? I know Earl is too old to know about One Direction, let alone the members, but he'll want to know who it is.

"Um...that's." I said trying to think of something

"Who is it Leanna? Is someone keeping you hostage?" Earl being the nosy old man he is asked, then again he has reason to worry about me.

"Oh, no!" I said faking a laugh

"That's- ummm- Harry my-my husband!" I mustered out

Dammit, what the hell Leanna, husband?

"You're married?" Earl asked

"Yes, I am." I faked a smile

"Can you call him out? I would love to meet him." Earl asked trying to see in the back to get a glimpse of Harry.

"Sure." I said mentally face palming

"Harry, dear, can you come out?" I yelled, hoping Harry wouldn't.

But of course the door leading into the back/ kitchen slowly opened, the door creaking , and Harry slowly walking out.

Harry eyed me carefully. I guested him to come over to me.

He slowly walked up to me. What do husbands do? Ahh, they put their arms around their wives.

I grabbed Harry's arm and put it around my waist. Harry's eyes widened and then went along with it.

"Earl this is my husband, Harry." I said putting meaning behind husband, hoping Harry would get it.

"Hello, I'm Harry her... Husband." Harry said awkwardly putting his free arm out for a hand shake.

Earl eyed Harry for a moment , the finally shook his hand.

"I'm Earl, the sheriff of this lovely town."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"You know, I've known this girl since she was born." Earl started to say nodding his head in my direction.

"She is quite the trouble maker." Earl said glaring at me.

"Yes, she is indeed." Harry agreed. This is so awkward.

"So,You came back to town? Where is the rest of the family?"

"I don't know where they went, I thought they were still here. We came back to town cause I missed this place." I lied to Earl. I hate this man SO much!

"Really?" Earl asked eyeing Harry.

"Yup, well me and Harry are leaving soon." I said hoping Earl would leave.

"Ok, I'll go now, but one more question." Earl asked

"Why do you look so familiar?" Earl asked Harry.

Oh, c'mon there is NO way old man Earl knows about One Direction.

"I don't know sir." Harry is a pretty darn good liar.

Earl eyed Harry one last time before he walked out of the door heading for his car to leave.

I let out a sigh of relief when Earl drove away.

Do you wanna know the reason why I hate him so much?

That old man would always, and I mean ALWAYS, find a way to get me or Liam and even Janet in trouble. Usually me though, cause I actually did a lot of crazy shit, but at the same time, even a little thing such as riding in a shopping cart in the store, he would put me in jail for that.

"Thank god that's over." I groaned

"What's with that guy?" Asked Harry.

"I don't know, he has always hated me, he will surely spread around town that I am in fact married." I told Harry.

"Oh, what's Liam gonna say when he finds out?" Harry asked.

"He isn't gonna find out." I told Harry.

I looked down and realized Harry's arm was still around my waist, so I pried it off. His tight grip didn't help.

"Let's burn the tape and go home, my dear husband." I teased

"Lets, darling." Harry teased back, grabbing my hand and leading me to the back area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!

News???

If anyone knows a person that makes trailers please have them message me. I am interested in making a trailer for this book.

So please guys!

Anywhore, if you would please:

Comment(thank you for doing so, if you have. Btw the first comment on this chapter is dedication for the next chapter)

Vote( thank you for doing so, if you have the last few chapters)

And PLEASE

FEEL AMAZING ABOUT YOUR AWESOME SELVES

-Tilly