Bang bang/// 1 more chapter

"We've located where he is." Sophia announced walking into the room with a folder in the air

"Where?" My brother asked with excitement. I honestly don't know It's from the news or Sophia.

"Denkan Bay. Its about 80 miles from here and its a very secluded place. It's basically a private island." She announced with a monotone voice. Everyone in the room happily cheered.

It's currently 4am, and we've spent all night working on a plan and trying to figure out where he is.

"I say we strike tomorrow. Get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow." Sophia announced before exiting the room with her team.

Liam and I shared a look. He smiled wide and held his hand out towards me. I took his hand in mine. He wildly shook our hands back in fourth.

"It's finally over Lea. Once he's gone...we're safe. We can finally be normal people. I am assuming you won't be rejoining a team?" Liam tiredly told me. His forehead creased when asking me the obvious question.

"You know I won't be. You either?"

"No, I don't think so." He expressed with a smile.

"I think we should go to bed." I voiced through the tiredness.

"Yup." Liam agreed, standing up from his chair and letting my hand go.

We both walked up the steps and hauled ourselves to the bedrooms.

I stood in the doorway, the same time as him.

"I love you Li."

"I love you too Lea."

With those words being shared we made our way into the rooms and drifted off to sleep.

----
We packed the van with equipment, you know the causal everyday things: Guns, Grenades, Bombs, Clips, and knives.

Finally we got into the ugly plum coloured van.

That's when Hal started driving to the destination and when my phone started buzzing.

I quickly answered it upon seeing who was calling.

"Hey."

"Hi, where are you? They think Syd is going to wake up soon. I'm already at the hospital, when are you getting here?" Harry excitedly rushed out. I could hear the happiness in his voice.

"Harry...today is the day." I told him, hoping he'd remember what I was telling him about this morning.

"But...its Sydney babe." Harry spoke as if I offended him. I couldn't help but shiver when he called me babe.

"But... this will assure everyone's safety. This is ending everything Harry." I explained to him.

"Sydney is waking up! Isn't that more important? Couldn't they go without you?" Harry angrily asked, obviously upset with me.

"This isn't- I already left Harry."

"Then come back." He demanded.

"I can't. They need me. This isn't some easy, simple thing." I tried to tell him, but he wasn't hearing it.

"No. Sydney needs you here. I need you here. It's that simple." He argued trying to persuade me.

"I'll get to the hospital as soon as possible. I promise. If she wakes up tell her I'll be there as soon as I can." I told him truthfully.

I was anxious to see Sydney again. I was excited for this to be all over.

No matter what.

"Wait- like now or after?" Harry questioned.