Heads or Tails

Chapter is dedicated to 12manymels4u because of the comments she left on this chapter :)

Leanna's POV

"Wait... What?" I asked Simon again. Not sure if I was hearing him correctly.

He wants me, Leanna Vick to go to a red carpet event? I guess that is in my job description.

"You have to go if you like it or not." Simon sighed, growing annoyed with us.

"Why does she have to go?" Liam said looking out for me.

"She has to go because she's here to protect YOU GUYS! " Simon answered angrily, he began to rub his temples, expressing his stress.

"What am I supposed to do? Stand behind them? Or a distance away from them? In an all black suit, so I'll be completely invisible to their photos?" I questioned chuckling at the thought. I could just picture that.

"No don't be ridiculous." Simon said scoffing at my ridiculous idea.

"Your going as one of their dates, obviously. Leanna, you can't let anyone know you're their bodyguard, cause if they know , they will know who to attack if someone ever came after the boys." Simon reminded me as to why he gave me this job.

"What? Who would I even pretend to go with? I'm sorry but there is no way I am wearing a dress." I told him, feeling anxious for this event.

"You will be required to wear a dress ."Simon said coldly.

"You also-"Simon started but Liam cut him off.

"Why does she have to wear a dress? If she doesn't want to wear a damn dress you shouldn't make her wear one."

Simon looked at Liam for a minute with a glare and then looked at me.

"She has to wear a dress to fit the bloody character. She can't go out on the RED CARPET wearing Jeans and combat boots." Simon reminded them, rolling his eyes.

"Who volunteers to take Leanna as their date? "Simon asked, with hopeful eyes.

Instantly Liam and Harry's hands flew up in the air.

" I would, if I didn't have a girlfriend ..." Louis said smiling about his girlfriend.

"Thanks Louis, I guess... " I said awkwardly.

"I'll do it .. there will be no problem." Liam told Simon.

"I can do it!"Harry said shooting a charming smile to Simon

"No I'm doing it Harry " Liam said sternly looking at Harry telling him to shut the fuck up with his eyes.

"No Liam I want to take Leanna" Harry insisted knowing it would piss Liam off.

"Listen, Harry, very closely : I.am.taking. Leanna."Liam demanded, no joke heard in his tone.

"Actually Liam, I think I am " Harry said grinning widely and shooting a thumbs up.

"Listen here. I am taking her and that's final ." Liam said narrowing his eyes at the curly haired boy.

" Are you sure Liam? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm taking her to the red carpet event."Harry said being annoying. When will they stop?

"Oh you think that ? Ha, I am absolutely positive that I'm taking Leanna to the bloody red carpet event!"Liam said, leaning towards Harry.

"Why yes, I do think that."Harry said smirking
"I think she likes me more anyway!"Harry continued, trying to irritate everyone.

"You're stupid Styles."Liam said with gritted teeth.

"Sure I am, I'm the freaking b-" Harry got cut off by Zayn

" What is wrong with you two?"Zayn asked confused and annoyed.

"Harry is being stupid thinking Leanna would go with him instead of me!"Liam explained in a Whiny tone.

"No. Liam is mistaken because he thinks Leanna will go with him." Harry said, pointing at Liam.

What are these boys doing? Obviously this has nothing to do with me.

Liam looked over and gave the coldest glare ever to Harry

" Okay..."Zayn said clearly confused

"She would go with me because-"Harry got cut off by Simon

"Honestly, both of you stop it. We will flip a coin, how does that sound?"

" I'm Heads. " Liam said glaring

"I'm Tails"Harry said grinning

{{{{}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{}
Thanks guys for reading my story!

(Sorry the chapter is so short next one WILL be LONGER much longer!)

Thanks for commenting on my last chapter and hopefully this chapter;)

So please

Comment,vote,and love yourself cause you are one EPICLY AWESOME PERSON

What boy do you think is going to take her to the event? Please answer in the comments ;) :)

Love you!!!!- Tilly