Chapter 5 - Dang it

• Věnováno 1D

I'm dedicating this chapter to 1D cause well ...they're one direction they're the funny, silly, goofy guys that make me smile when I'm pissed, sad, confused or happy they just make me happy! anywhore to the chapter.

Leanna's POV

It's been an hour since I woke the boys up, and Zayn attempted to go back to sleep. Why do I say attempted? Because I pulled him off the couch he was snuggling into and made him stand. It was weird cause he wasn't wearing pants or a shirt just boxers, so I told him to change, and twenty minutes later he didn't come out of the room. I went in there and he was asleep again in his bunk with sweat pants and a random shirt on. Lets just say that angered me. Long story short, Zayn may or may not be sporting a lovely rug burn.

Guess who was still outside?

You guessed right Obama!

I'm kidding , President Obama wasn't outside, but the crowd of fans were, and the crowd was getting bigger and bigger by the minute and louder and louder by the second .

If they don't stop, then I'll have to go out there myself. I mean- I probably should because I'm security but we are safe inside so I don't see the problem.

"Linda!" A voice yelled. I looked around, wondering who Linda was.

"Linda!" The voice yelled louder until Harry came storming out of the bathroom.

"Linda!" Harry yelled looking at me.

I looked around and stared at him. Why is he looking at me?

"Linda, stop staring at me!" He said, while making a face that made him look slightly constipated.

"Um.. are you talking to me?" I asked in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Yeah. Who else on this bus is named Linda?"Harry questioned with a smug look on his face.

"I don't know because my name's not Linda" I retorted. The smug smile fell from his face.

"Well whatever your name is, can you get the fans to leave? I cannot get ready with their constant yelling. " He questioned with an exaggerated eye roll.

I took slow breaths trying to calm myself down, so that I wouldn't pop a vein. This attempt was useless however as I snapped at him.

"First off, my name is not fucking Linda it's Leanna. Second, I'm here to protect YOU.Third, don't talk to me like that." I told him, making myself sound in charge.

"I don't care what your name is, and you will go out there and tell those fans to leave right now." He demanded with a smug look on his face.

"You don't tell me what to do." I said poking my finger against his chest.

"Yes, I actually do I'm your boss!"Harry said.

"No, dickwad that's where your wrong, Harry, my boss is Simon, not you it's more like the other way around I'm basically your babysitter" I sassed, with a hair flip.

"What's your problem?" Harry asked not even looking slightly defeated.

"Lots of things are my problem." I replied, staring him straight in the eye.

" It can't be that bad; considering you're working with me."Harry said jokingly.

"With you it's ten times worse" I said as I walked away into the kitchen where Niall was making a sandwich. Typical.

"Hey Leanna" Niall said with a big smile on his face.

"Hi Niall" I said with a huge grin, despite my previously foul mood. His smile was just so darn contagious.