Nicky

"Cause you got that....ONE THING!!" Damon loudly sang, Ed harshly hit Damon's shoulder. Damon winced and rubbed his sore shoulder.

"Ow, whatcha do that for?" Damon asked Ed with a glare. (Did anyone read that in Niall's voice? Haha. You know, from This Is Us.)

"I've been telling you to shut up for the past 10 minutes. I don't want to hear, some shit boyband , being sung by a horrible singer." Ed expressed with annoyance. Damon's face showed mock hurt from Ed's comment on his singing.

"They aren't shit. They are actually really cool lads." I told Ed with a glare. He shifted uncomfortably and apologized.

"Yeah, and I'm an amazing singer." Damon added onto my comment. Everyone except me glared at him.

Currently Damon, Ed, Josh, Kaden, and I , are all seated in the back of some old van. Danny and Noah sat upfront. We are on our way to "kick ass", well that's how Damon put it. Damon figured out where they are keeping Nick, with his expert hacking skills , that yes, he does brag about constantly.

We are going to basically raid the place until we find Nick. I don't care for Nick that much, seeing as though he did nothing to save Liam and I in the drowning incident that the disturbed man sitting a few feet from me organized. Me and Danny have a love/hate relationship. I hate him, but I love him. When we were kids we were best friends, and we dated for three years.. That time together just doesn't disappear. The bad times don't disappear either.

"Get ready." Noah yelled to us. We all looked at each other in approval. The van doors swung open and we all jumped out. The morning air still seemed wet from the pouring rain, that took place last night. The ground is muddy, and the grass is wet.

Me and Damon were put in a pair, seeing that we were trained the same, well not exactly the same, but close enough.

With guns in ready to shoot positions, Damon and I walked back to back through the woods. When Damon and I finally made it to the building we shot the lock off a door to get inside. Thankfully, we have silencers to muffle the loud bang.

I pushed the door open, allowing Damon to go in before me. We walked through the lifeless hallway on edge. A scream erupted from a nearby room, the scream is definitely Nick, he got hurt a lot when we were kids , his scream has been burned into my mind.

Quickly, Damon and I started rushing towards the frantic noise. Spotting no one around us. Damon bursted the door open allowing me to step into the room first.

Nick was tied up on a chair. His usual clean blond hair is greasy with dirt and blood. His navy blue shirt is ripped, a blood stain covers a large spot of his shirt. I rushed over to him and began sawing off his ropes. Nick weakly looked at me. His eyes went wide in shock. I bet he thought he was never going to see me again.

"Leanna?" He asked, his voice barely heard.

"Yes, don't worry, I'm here with Danny to save your ass." I assured him. He fell back in the chair. Once his ropes were free I helped him up. He leaned most of his weight onto me, seeing that it was too painful for him to walk on his own. Or the fact that he was far too weak.

"Damon! Help me get Nick out of here." I whisper-yelled to Damon who was watching the door. Damon rushed inside the disgusting room, and grabbed onto Nick's other side.

When me and Damon got close to the exit another scream was heard. The sound made me want to drop Nick. The color in my face has drained, and I suddenly couldn't walk.

"Leanna. C'mon we need to get out of here. What are you doing"? Damon ordered me. I dropped Nick onto Damon quickly deciding what I must do.

"Get him out of here. Go! I'll join you in the car in a few minutes." I demanded to Damon. Damon looked at me as if I was insane. Before he could protest I ran off in the direction of the scream.