Chapter 7 - What's going on?

Chapter is dedicated to hipster_pleaze <3

Liam's POV

Leanna fell asleep crying. She thought it was her fault, but it wasn't.

I couldn't stop thinking about Janet, I sat in disbelief.

Harry walked into the room frowning

"What the hell Liam? Are you one of those people out to kill her?" Harry asked causally.

How the hell would he know that information?

I pounced up and grabbed Harry by the hem of his shirt.

"How do you know about that?" I asked him glaring.

" Are you working for Jack? " I asked Harry getting angry.

"How d-" I was cut of by someone pulling my shoulder making Harry fall to the ground , out of my hands. Leanna ran over to him.

"Harry are you okay?" Leanna asked looking into his eyes.

"No." he croaked out hugging Lenna tightly and her returning.

"Did you tell him?" I asked her, slightly hurt.

"Tell him what ?" She asked trying to calm him down.

I gave her the look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lenna's POV

Liam is giving me the look. You know the look . Where you know they are mentally asking who?how? when?why?He wants to know how Harry knows they're people after us and why.

After about 2 minutes of me and Liam glaring at each other I finally gave up.

"I'm sorry!!" I said looking Liam in the eyes hoping for forgiveness.

"Why does he" Liam said pointing at Harry who looks lost." Know that there are people after us?''

'' I accidentally said something about it when he'' I said pointing in Harry's face'' was around!''

"OH!!! I bet you told him that we are brother and sister too!!'' Liam said with an angry face.

I looked over to Harry to see confusion,shock,and disbelief . Nice going Liam.

''Wait...? ''Harry said trailing off ''Your Brother and Sister??!!!!'' Harry yelled , me putting my hand over his mouth shhing him.

Me and Liam looked at each other in shock.We were trained. How weak have we gotten?

''Yes, we are. '' Liam and I said looking at Harry.

"Please, explain this to me?" Harry asked us

I nodded and, we sat down.

Liam and I explained almost everything to him, which is more than I've ever told anyone.

-

Sorry I'm kinda crap at editing :/

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter still!!