Story Time

Thank You for reading!!! Please if you would share my book with your friends on here?? please. :)
---------------------------------
I woke up to the faint noise of the heater. I sat up. I looked to the bed to my left where Destiny was sleeping. I turned to my right to see Sydney and Harry snuggled up together , asleep.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got changed in new clothes. When I came out of the bathroom Destiny was waiting outside the door. I jumped when I saw Destiny, not expecting her to be there.

"Heyyyy." She said happily. She shot me a grin, not any normal grin, no, her speacial grin. She has this certain grin she gives you when she knows something about you that you think she didn't, when she wants to tell you something , or when she is REALLY happy.

"What is it?" I asked her. She frowned knowing I caught her.

"You like him, don't you?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"Who?" I asked her not knowing what she is talking about.

"Duh, Harry." She said her voice going almost to a soft whisper.

"What? Harry? Noooo, I don't... I don't know." I told her trying not to smile, but I failed and a big happy grin took over my face.

"You do!! I knew it." She said loudly, probably waking Sydney up.

"Shut up!"I told her smacking her shoulder.
She cursed and held her shoulder.

"Don't do that, ow." She told me touching her shoulder.

" AUNTIE LEA!!" Sydney screeched causing me to panic. I pushed Destiny to the ground since she was in my way. I ran into the bedroom expecting something horrible.

Sydney was standing on the bed pointing at a huge spider and screaming in fright. She calmed down slightly when she saw me come into the room. I quickly stepped on the spider, killing it.

"Is it dead?" Sydney asked, a look of horror on her innocent little face.

"Yeah I killed it." I reassured her. She sighed in relief and slide of the bed running to the TV and turning it on.

I looked over to the bed to find a sleeping Harry. How did he sleep through all that?
I went over to Harry's side of the bed where his sleeping body lay, and decided to wake him up.
"HARRY!!!" I yelled by his face. He jumped up in fright, He looked around frantically, but when he saw me laughing he laid back down with a huff of annoyance.

"C'mon don't be mad." I said to him. He turned over and looked at me.

"What time is it?" He asked. His voice sounding raspy, his eyes tired looking.
I looked down at my phone to see the time.

"It's 10:30." I told him shrugging.

"Oh w-" Harry began to say when Destiny came into the room and pushed me to the ground.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked her. I looked up at her feeling like a child.

"You pushed me first." She said playfully. She crashed down on the bed by Harry.

"I want to hear another story." Harry blurted out while ruffling his hair.
Destiny looked over at me with a cocky expression.

"Absolutely." She replied to him with a playful evil grin

"So it was around Thanksgiving and we got to go home, but my parents were busy on a mission so Leanna and her wondrful family kindly offered if I would stay with them and I of course accepted. I was so excited to be finally meeting Mark Vick, Leanna's father. " Destiny said expressing her admiration for my fathers work.