Like mother like daughter

First things first I wanna say that I am dedicating @Little_Direction37 because she has been reading this book for a while now, she was one of the first readers and has stayed her since. Every comment she and all of you post brings me extreme happiness. Every single time that she and you guys vote brings me happiness also. Every time you read another chapter, I just want to thank all of you personally, so Thank You so much. Thank You Lisbet, thank you for reading, voting, and for making me extremely happy.
P
Leanna's Pov

I walked up to the door smiling at the success of the first day. Stacy our little cousin said her and her friends will come back tomorrow and she wanted to see Liam. Honestly her and Liam were closer because she annoyed me. She actually still does.

" C'mere kiddo." I said to Sydney flinging my arms out, accidentally hitting Zayn in the face making him stumble back holding his forehead.

" Sorry Zayn." I mumbled

Sydney came over to me putting her hands on her hips and waiting.

"Ok, boys, before we get home we need to go over to Sydney's house and get some of her stuff. Liam get that box and do NOT look in it and I mean it." I instructed Liam pointing to the box. Liam walked up to it and picked it up then groaned.

"What the hell is in this thing?" Liam cursed

"LIAM!" I scolded looking over to Sydney he got th drift and muttered a sorry.

Sydney isn't like any other kid. If it was a regular kid, when Liam cursed they would of turned to their guardian and would whine about how that person just cussed to get them in trouble, but then again she did live with Janet's mom.

For the past few hours Sydney has been helping us around the diner. Mostly amusing old people. I explained to Sydeny that she would be staying with me and the boys while Janet's mom was away, she seemed pretty happy about it. That's probably because she loves Auntie Lea, but the world may never know.

I grabbed Sydney's hand and leaded her out of the diner, then, I of course locked it.

When we got to the car I froze realizing something.

"You don't need a car seat anymore, right?" I asked her tilting my head to down to look at her.

"Nope." She said letting me let out a sign of relief, until she continued.

"I need a booster seat." She said smirking... She acts just like Janet. She's like a mini her except the fact that she is also a lot like my stupid brother. Janet used to make you think that its all cool then be like ' no haha I tricked you' I have an example one time I missed a day of school and I came up to her the next day asking If we had an assignment in my least favorite class which just happened to be Science. Anyways I asked her if I missed an assignment, she was like " No, you didn't miss an assignment." , but then she was like " You missed a really hard test that the teacher guided us through in class.. with that exact same smirk.

"Ughh, LIAM!!" I yelled to him.

Liam was currently putting the heavy box into the back of the big jeep, it was more like a hummer .

"What?" He asked glaring at me.

"When Sydney and me get into the house I need you to go to the storage unit and get your old booster seat." I told him glaring back.

"Fine." He huffed .

"Sydney, hunny, You are going to have to sit on one of the boys laps until we get the booster seat and a my mom's mini van." I told her kneeling down to her height.

"Ok." She agreed hesitantly .

"Whose lap do you want to sit on?" I asked her grabbing the boys attention