Chapter 1 - ABOUT ME

I do not own One Direction. Any action, thought, or sentence made by One Direction in this story in no ways reflects on the actual band or it's members.

You might think, "oh this story is going to be a dumb cliche" and honestly it might be a bit, but damn it's funny, and really different from other books. Btw the story starts getting actually good by the chapter entitled "Janet" so please stick around and give it a fighting chance 💓💓

With that being said, I hope you enjoy this story and please do not be afraid to message me if you need someone to talk to or just wanna talk!!! Enjoy!!! This Chapter is dedicated to my sister!

--

I'm Vick, Lenna Vick and believe it or not, I'm One Direction's new bodyguard. I know, it's pretty hard to believe since I am a rude-ass,18 year old girl who knows nothing about the said band.
I'm sarcastic and sometimes I act plain stupid. I can't help it, okay? I tried, but that's just my personality.
I landed myself, alone and moneyless in London since my father decided it's time I got re-located. This time there wasn't anytime to prepare, and I left in the night and rushed straight up to London, in the crappiest,cheapest apartment that I could find.
The reason for my re-location is because my dad, the world famous C.I.A special agent, Mark Vick, has always been weary that one of his enemies would make a move towards my family, putting us in danger.
Turns out his worries were correct. Jack Hill, one of my fathers first enemies sent his men to attack us in the middle of the night. Of course, we took them down, but it was difficult.
So I ended up jobless and alone in London, that was until I saw an ad to become a bodyguard for some band. The job as stated that I would be the personal bodyguard that never left their side.
Well I knew I was good at kicking ass so I interviewed, flipped some guys around, and got the call from Mr. Cowell himself congratulating me on getting the job.

Now what am I supposed to do?
---
AN/

What do you guys think?

If you would so kindly push the VOTE putton please

or love to Comment on What you think going to happen or If i should continue this book? Or if you like it?

LOVE YOU GUYS :)